• ...and so much more!
  • CavMedic

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 20, 2012
    Plainfield
    Alright guys,
    I am considering offering a Tactical Trauma care class again. I would like to get about 10 people involved in it. I am going to give a better trauma kit to take home. Going to cover GSW, sports injuries and improvisation of medical gear. A lot of hands on training and then more examples of gear that is available and my recommendations from personal experience. Class would be $100. Would also consider working with someone on a barter system. The class would be offered in the Indy/West Side area. Just putting the feelers out there.

Creds:
    Combat Medic w/ combat deployments as a Line Medic with the 1st Cavalry Division
    EMT on one of the busiest trucks in the state of IN
    Plenty of Tactical Med. classes in the service
    YouTube /s

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    If I can afford it and can get there relative easy from Terre Haute, I'm in. :)

I have had some "advanced" first aide classes and have managed to keep from bleeding out but that;s about it. :(

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    I would be interested in something like this.

My current medical training is about a 2 on a scale of 1 to 10.

I certainly would be intrested in learning more about treatment of gunshot, knife and trauma injuries. I'm not sure how relevant the sports injury aspect would be.

CavMedic

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 20, 2012
    Plainfield
    Hey guys, I am waiting to hear back from a couple of people about locations to hold this at and then for a couple of supplies that I have on order to get me. As soon as I get that info I will be setting a date.

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    OK, s for loction I wold prefer to have it cloe or to carpool.
    Longer drives leave me out of it. Sorry but you can count me in if it is nearby (1 hour of TH)

indygunguy

Expert
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    110   0   0
    Dec 12, 2010
    NE Side of Indy
    My weekends are pretty booked, but if the class happens to fall on a day that I am free, I would love to attend.

$100 for the class plus trauma kit seems like a great value to me... and the classes I've taken from ACT have always been top notch.

obijohn

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 24, 2008
    Terre Haute
    My weekends are pretty booked, but if the class happens to fall on a day that I am free, I would love to attend.

$100 for the class plus trauma kit seems like a great value to me... and the classes I've taken from ACT have always been top notch.

Thank you. This is not an ACT offering, but I feel valuable training. And yes, the price, with kit, is a good value.

CavMedic

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 20, 2012
    Plainfield
    Hey guys, I am still working on getting a good location set up. That is the only downside of not being part of a larger training center. So as soon as I get that I will set the date. Just want to keep everyone posted and let people know that I haven't forgot about it.

CavMedic

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 20, 2012
    Plainfield
    Alright Guys
    Saturday August 8th starting at 10am. The location is Parabellum in Avon, IN. Class fee is $100. Wear comfy clothes that you can move around in and bring writing material. Bring some snacks and fluids as this class does last about 3-4 hours depending on your guys' needs. Any questions shoot me a PM.

Top Bottom