USMC_0311

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 30, 2008
    Anderson
    Only 1 left
    1 FEMALE LEFT (I am going to let this run a few more days, I think wife wants to keep the last one so you better hurry:) )
    Just had the litter today 9-2-2008 most puppies will be available by 10/14.3 AKC registered full blooded German Shepherd Puppies ( 2 female). This is the 3rd and last litter from this pair (momma gonna get fixed). Last 2 liters of 9 went fast so I wanted to give INGO users advanced notice. These dogs come from an excellent blood line with an East German accent. Absolutely the best demeanor you can find for a family or working dog. Tenacious ball drive. Male is black and red longer hair, female is black and tan. To early to tell with the pups yet but we will have some of both. My male was worked with the Madison County Drug Task Force officers and they made a great offer but I just couldn't. One of them took a female for a family pet. (I suspect breeding too) Anyways I ask 500 each regardless of sex. INGO users can get 100 off with a 200 deposit. They come with shots, papers, and guaranteed family raised and handled during those crucial first weeks.

I will consider all trades firearm or non-firearm and not limited to me being + cash on the transaction.
    Things I am interested in are:
    ·
    · Ar15 upper 20"
    · S&W MP40
    · Ammo 9mm, .40sw, .223/5.56
    · Any .22 rifle (I am partial to Ruger 10/22)

Also would consider another AKC registered Female German Shepherd

Located in Anderson

picture.php
    picture.php
    picture.php
    picture.php
    picture.php

picture.php
    picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

Annie Oakley

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Rural southern Indiana
    How big are the parents? I have been thinking about getting a Shepherd since my two big dogs are getting up there but kind of wanted a black and silver. Size matters to me more than coat color though.

USMC_0311

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 30, 2008
    Anderson
    What work has been done with the sire and the dam?

As far as work, not sure what you mean? The work by MCDTF was more testing then anything else; they checked ball drive, obedience and temperament. I am not a professional trainer but I do a good job on the basics sit, stay, come, and heel. We started tracking training with the male but WE are still learning...the dog is faster learner then us most of the time. My male has huge potential but I lack the time and know how of any advanced training like Schutzhund. Our dogs are inside family dogs and well behaved. Protective but not anti-social, always knows where my boy is.

USMC_0311

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 30, 2008
    Anderson
    How big are the parents? I have been thinking about getting a Shepherd since my two big dogs are getting up there but kind of wanted a black and silver. Size matters to me more than coat color though.

Male is 90-95 lbs
    Female is 75-80 not pregnant.

These are big boned dogs we just prefer to follow vets advice on weight. They get a lot of exercise.

abnk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 25, 2008
    As far as work, not sure what you mean? The work by MCDTF was more testing then anything else; they checked ball drive, obedience and temperament. I am not a professional trainer but I do a good job on the basics sit, stay, come, and heel. We started tracking training with the male but WE are still learning...the dog is faster learner then us most of the time. My male has huge potential but I lack the time and know how of any advanced training like Schutzhund. Our dogs are inside family dogs and well behaved. Protective but not anti-social, always knows where my boy is.

I was asking in what discipline they had been worked, such as Schutzhund (which, as I'm sure you know, is the GSD breed worthiness test), Mondio, French Ring, Search and Rescue, Therapy, Personal Protection, etc.

Thank you for answering my question.

ETA: I don't know for what discipline you're tracking, but this should help: Schutzhund Tracking

Sorry for hijacking your thread and good luck with training.

Last edited:

USMC_0311

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 30, 2008
    Anderson

My 2 dogs have no history of any hip problems. I also know that their parents have never had any problems. My male has full extension on the hips. I don't offer a hip guarantee (because that has as much to do with diet and environment then hereditary traits). The breeder I got my dogs from also has had no problems through several generations.

USMC_0311

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 30, 2008
    Anderson
    Another bump. Must be a sign of the times. I have had 2 liters of 9 pups and all pups were sold with in 3 weeks. This last liter was only 5 and I still have 3 left. I guess the economy is even affecting pet purchases. I have a lot of money invested in my dogs (I paid 650 each for mine), with the vet bills, food, and advertising it adds up fast. The pups are 10 weeks old. 1 male 2 female and I will post new pictures soon. The male is going to be a big dog and all are taking to training very well (for puppies). While these dogs make great pets they also would be fine working dogs. Very trainable, great temperament and absolutely adorable. For the money you can not find much better.
    Price is 400 cash. Like the original post says I will consider trades. I will not cut you a better deal over the phone or internet without seeing my dogs in person. I have an ad running in the Indystar and it will expire 11/24/08. After that I can work with you if you are serious and want to provide one of these pups a good home (no chains).

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom