• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DRob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Aug 2, 2008
    Southside of Indy
    Heads up y'all. I stumbled on to a screaming deal at the Noblesville Cabela's Monday. Savage 12 FV in .204. Online shows $419.99 with a $100 mail-in rebate. Heck of a price even though it's a discontinued model. The Noblesville store had one in stock so I asked them to hold it for me and drove up there. They had it set aside for me but lo and be-frickin-hold it's not $419.99. It's $349.99 and you still get the $100 rebate. I never thought to ask about other calibers and a buddy of mine just got their last one in .223. Same price. Same rebate. I just looked online and the Noblesville store shows all four calibers out of stock. The Hammond store showed limited stock but only had .308. Check your nearest Cabela's.

Sling10mm

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 12, 2012
    Great deal, congratulations!

A while back I saw a nice Browning Buckmark on sale there for a good price plus a rebate, but waited and missed the deal. They are generally expensive on stuff, but if you catch them at the right time you can find some nuggets.

jimbo-indy

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    N.W. Indy
    Got one in 308 last January but no rebate back then. Added a Cabela's 8-32 (30mm) scope, also on close-out. It's a great shooting rifle, as in <1/2 MOA. The stock is light and it was muzzle heavy so I added some lead shot inside the butt. I shoot it off a bench so weight isn't a big concern. Need to add a riser to the comb as I can't get a good cheek weld and see through the scope at the same time. For getting into long range shooting on a budget, I think it's a good start.

Top Bottom