• ashby koss

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 24, 2013
    Connersville
    I wrote and all i got was a stock response of

"
    Thank you for taking time to contact my office. Your concerns are extremely important to me, and I will be reviewing your message shortly. If you have a time-sensitive issue, please call my Indianapolis Office at (317) 283-6516 to speak with a member of my staff. If you are visiting Washington, D.C. and would like to request a tour of the Capitol or White House, please contact my Washington Office at (202) 225-4011 or visit my website here.

For more information about my activities in Indianapolis and in Washington, I encourage you to visit my website, my Facebook page, and follow me on Twitter@RepAndreCarson. You may also sign up for my weekly e-newsletter The CarsonCourier. Please continue to contact me if I can be of further assistance to you.

Sincerly,

André Carson
    Member of Congress"

GIJEW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    That's a lot more than I got. His office sent me some questionaire basically asking "do you support 1 or all of the above 'gun control' schemes", since I wasn't able to send MY answer, I called his office. His staffer was very nice and we even had a real conversation about Newton CN and gun laws, but that was the last I heard--about a month ago.
    I wrote and all i got was a stock response of

"
    Thank you for taking time to contact my office. Your concerns are extremely important to me, and I will be reviewing your message shortly. If you have a time-sensitive issue, please call my Indianapolis Office at (317) 283-6516 to speak with a member of my staff. If you are visiting Washington, D.C. and would like to request a tour of the Capitol or White House, please contact my Washington Office at (202) 225-4011 or visit my website here.

For more information about my activities in Indianapolis and in Washington, I encourage you to visit my website, my Facebook page, and follow me on Twitter@RepAndreCarson. You may also sign up for my weekly e-newsletter The CarsonCourier. Please continue to contact me if I can be of further assistance to you.

Sincerly,

André Carson
    Member of Congress"

Top Bottom