• Status
    Not open for further replies.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Hey guys, one of the cigar reps showed up today and offered to sponsor a gun night for NW INGO members :ingo:

Thursday Feb 21 -- 6pm to 9pm

We will be featuring several new cigars. Most of which are RUSSIAN themed, but of Dominican, Nicaraguan and Honduran origins. Because of the brands sponsoring this event ... FEEL FREE TO BRING IN YOUR COMMIE-BLOC guns. Let's see the CZ's, SAIGAs and even the CROATIAN made Springfields.

TORTUGA 215 LIMITED ~ a super premium exclusive brand. Under 100 cigar lounges in the USA will have this brand.

HERMITAGE ~ a box pressed premium, packed in an exclusive leather box, available in 2 sizes.

ORTSAC (spelled backwards = Castro) in 3 sizes. A traditional small Robusto, plus a large 6x60 and a huge 6x66 (think Jawbreaker size).

HAMMER & SICKLE ~ another premium that is packed in real crystal boxes, 3 traditional sizes. Churchill, Toro and Robusto

MOSCOW CITY ~ Pewter metal boxes a bit pricy, very full bodied, not for the new smokers among us, again in 3 traditional sizes. Churchill, Toro and Robusto.

The rep said he will bring in some prizes, raffle stuff, etc. :rockwoot:

More detail to follow later :rockwoot:

As always, cigar smoking is OPTIONAL. We won't pressure anyone to buy or smoke a cigar. The event will have complimentary coffee, water and pepsi. There will be a guitar player in the lounge playing older rock, classics, etc. We may have snacks to munch on???

As is typical, the event will run from 6pm to 9pm. If the parking lot is full, feel free to park in the lot next door on the west side of the property.

Picture6-1.png

N8RV

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 8, 2012
    Peoria
    I went to my first OC cigar night at the Lounge in November. I walked out with a bunch of cigars and a new lighter (well, I PAID for them first!) It wasn't a cheap night for me. He has WAY too many unique cigar brands in that humidor.

Now I need to go buy a CZ to attend? Bob, you're killin' me here ... :D

Sniper 79

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Oct 7, 2012
    Thursdays are my school night and I have a presentation to deliver that night. There may be a class I can ditch but it wont be this managerial accounting stuff. Keep me posted.

Sniper 79

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Oct 7, 2012
    I cleaned all the foreign stuff out of the safe except the Italian shot guns. I do kind of miss blasting steel with my SKS.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom