Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 22, 2012
    Noblesville, Indiana
    The First Fort Wayne INGO Monthly Meet-up

Date : 6/16/2012 (a saturday)
    Time : 1:00pm - 3:00pm EST

Address : 7870 N Mayne Road - Roanoke, IN (260-672-3715)

We will all meet at the check in (shop) and wait until most people have showed up before we drive down to the range.

Cost : $15 range fee for the day. They also sell ammo at the shop if you need to buy any when you are there, along with targets.

From 1:00 - 2:00 we will be at the pistol range then from 2:00 - 3:00 we will be at the rifle range.

If you are going to attend please respond to me via Private Message or Reply to the thread so I have an idea of how many people will be attending. If you have any other questions let me know.

Should be a fun time and looking forward to seeing what everyone brings out.

XtremeVel

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Feb 2, 2010
    Fort Wayne

From 1:00 - 2:00 we will be at the pistol range then from 2:00 - 3:00 we will be at the rifle range.

We will pass on this one. Will keep an eye on next meet... Nothing against Hillside, but the wife and I would consume the majority of that hour just lugging our stuff and laying it out...

sloughfoot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Apr 17, 2008
    Huntertown, IN
    We will pass on this one. Will keep an eye on next meet... Nothing against Hillside, but the wife and I would consume the majority of that hour just lugging our stuff and laying it out...

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

An hour really isn't a lot of time......BUT,

How many ammo boys to do the two of you employ these days?:D

Last edited:

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    [STRIKE]Well, I just might be there.[/STRIKE]

I will be there. Last night the wife told me she's leaving me (for the weekend!). So, I should be there and still have Sunday free for making beer :rockwoot:

Last edited:

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Never been there, but I go to Roush a lot. Hillside has some long range targets, right? Do you need steel targets? What about their pistol range - rapid fire OK?

fwgun

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 22, 2012
    Noblesville, Indiana
    Never been there, but I go to Roush a lot. Hillside has some long range targets, right? Do you need steel targets? What about their pistol range - rapid fire OK?

Hillside you can shoot rifle up to 200 yards - they have up to 1000 yds but you have to get qualified by an instructor to shoot past 200 yards.

They have a steel target range, and a regular hand gun target range. You can rapid fire if you want there aren't any rules about it. The shop sells targets for cheap $0.50 - $2.00 (depending on type of target) if you need any, they also sell ammo and guns.

David Rose

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Sep 11, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I was really hoping to post that I would be there, but the the student I had scheduled for that morning reschedule for the afternoon. So I'll be at my range during your event. I hope I can make it next time, and hillside is an excellent venue.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom