• Status
    Not open for further replies.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Something seems to be happening every Wednesday for the past few weeks so I figured I just throw it out to everyone.

Roughly at lunchtime, on WEDNESDAYS, several of us INGO members have been meeting at the PINE ISLAND Pit Stop Cigar Lounge in Schererville to hang out for a few hours. First of us showed up at NOON today, I left at 3pm and was the first to leave.

There were 6 members smoking cigars, then we tried some HOOKAH tobacco, then back to cigars. During all that a pizza was picked up and people pitched in for the cost. While that was all happening the cigar rep who has been sponsoring our INGO Open Carry Cigar Nights came in and hung out. And a couple other customers (non-gunners) showed up so it was a full lounge but our guns (at least 2 were open carrying) didn't seem to scare away any regulars.

Something tells me this may become an every Wednesday INGO event. :ingo:

Just throwing it out there. I've had several members ask me about when the lounge has members visiting and other than random days/times, it seems like the one constant for the past 3 weeks has been on Wednesday in the early afternoon there have been 3 or 4 INGO members sitting around.

Picture6.png

Last edited:

Woodrow

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 30, 2010
    Munster
    When able, I'll definitely turn out for it. Both lounges are extremely comfortable places to socialize and relax, and I look forward to the next gathering.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    We keep this up and it gets popular Bob, you are going to have to build a bigger lounge! LOL
    Greg, you know that is already in progress. Although that one will have a more formal atmosphere and higher prices.

Yeah, but just build it in/near Indy. :rockwoot:
    Not gonna happen. I'm actually retired. Or more accurately semi-retired. Somehow I have gotten dragged back into working and I'm not sure that is what I really want for my family. As long as I can manage these lounges without them running my life then its all good. Once they start to run me then I'm done with them. So anything I do will remain local, and reasonably small scale.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Juan is planning to attend but has to leave about 1:30 for an appointment in Chicago.

Also, we may have the shooting team logo available to show people by tomorrow. I saw the design today, looks good, but it has images of Sig Sauer pistols on it instead of a Detonics! WTF?

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    or a Gunbunnies model holding two 1911A1's and smoking a top of the line cigar... I've got just the model for it too... One of the Playboy Bunnies I've shot with would fit the bill I do believe... Sorry I couldn't keep from adding to the fire...

Just my .02 cents worth...

tem375

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 3, 2010
    AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!! I wish they were detonics, glocks, or 1911s but that is an awesome design!!!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom