Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 15, 2012
    Earth
    Freedom on coliseum blvd

Sniper company on Washington blvd

Ranger supply on Getz road

K&T guns on 930 in new haven

Shooter two doors down from K&T on 930 (if you don't mind the chain smoking inside)

Honestly, none of them are great and there are more but these are the first that came to mind.

teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    Freedom on coliseum blvd Formerly H&H Guns - Worth a visit with just about everything.

Sniper company on Washington blvd I wouldn't waste my time. Pudgy little nerds that think they're snipers because they sell/use the highest dollar equipment. Decent selection, but I wouldn't expect to find a good deal.

Ranger supply on Getz road Worth a visit, definately an AR store.

K&T guns on 930 in new haven Newer gun store with small, but growing stock.

Shooter two doors down from K&T on 930 (if you don't mind the chain smoking inside) Worth a visit, don't expect to see fresh new guns though.

Honestly, none of them are great and there are more but these are the first that came to mind.

The best option for a gun store in this town is going to be when 21st Century puts a store front up in the FW area.

Audie Murphy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    59   3   0
    Sep 21, 2010
    Warsaw
    There's Albertsons in Warsaw and a little ways down 30 from Valpo their is another gun store that has a store front that looks like the old west style buildings. I've been meaning to stop in there but haven't yet.

wtfd661

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 27, 2008
    North East Indiana
    Best gun shop in the area is Tomlinson's on US 33 just north of Churubusco. If your coming into the area on US 30, go north onto US 33 for about 15 minutes and you will see Tomlinson's on the right side of the road (you will go through Churubusco). It is in a little strip mall across and north of the park. INGO's own Jetgirl works there.

teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    Best gun shop in the area is Tomlinson's on US 33 just north of Churubusco. If your coming into the area on US 30, go north onto US 33 for about 15 minutes and you will see Tomlinson's on the right side of the road (you will go through Churubusco). It is in a little strip mall across and north of the park. INGO's own Jetgirl works there.

+1 Tomlinson's is an outstanding gun store with a great selection of all kinds of guns, with a great selection or reloading supplies, ammo etc.

seldon14

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Fort Wayne
    There's Albertsons in Warsaw and a little ways down 30 from Valpo their is another gun store that has a store front that looks like the old west style buildings. I've been meaning to stop in there but haven't yet.

Guntown? Stopped by there when I was going back and forth moving. Jam packed with guns (pre panic), was just browsing, but most stuff seemed a bit high, not insane, but didn't see any deals anywhere. It was a very clean well lit shop, most guns had there prices easily seen (I hate when shops don't have stuff clearly priced) and the folks seemed friendly.

Ripper

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 15, 2012
    Earth

:yesway: worth the extra travel. Does he have inventory though? I haven't been there in a while.

4evercoltsfan

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 16, 2009
    Goshen
    Freedom on coliseum blvd

Sniper company on Washington blvd

Ranger supply on Getz road

K&T guns on 930 in new haven

Shooter two doors down from K&T on 930 (if you don't mind the chain smoking inside)

I drove those destinations back and forth during college...Talk about one boring 2 hour ride!!!

Lunati

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Warsaw
    Freedom would be my choice in Ft. Wayne, Ranger Supply is a good group of guys but no inventory. Albertsons is just ok for Warsaw, not much on inventory. Im in Busco today on a service call so I might try and stop into the gun store mentioned.

FMJ

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2012
    Fort Waste
    :noway:Freedom on coliseum blvd - WAY overpriced..dont waste your time

Sniper company on Washington blvd - Not bad, but their shelves are bare at the moment.

Ranger supply on Getz road - again, not bad but again, pretty slim pickins on the rifle end

:yesway:K&T guns on 930 in new haven - HANDS DOWN the best shop in the area but only a small inventory. I am sure its made even smaller with all the panic, cant say for sure havent been out there in a couple months.

:noway:Shooter two doors down from K&T on 930 (if you don't mind the chain smoking inside) - Again, dont waste your time! I went in saw something i liked, (AR 10) the old chain smoker behind the counter wouldnt even take it off the shelf for me to look at...he said "I really didnt want to sell it"....thats not the first time thats happened either...aggravating doesnt come close to describing

:yesway:I have to give another shout out for Tomlinsons in Busco. Great selection and reasonable on the prices.

:yesway:Also 21st century in Bluffton (20- 30 minutes down hwy 1) is a GREAT shop! When i am out drooling on guns looking to purchase, i hit K&T in New Haven, make the trip south to 21st century and then drive up to Busco and Tomlinsons.

There is also hillside shooting sports in Roanoke...small selection of guns but they are my go to for reloading supplies...a little better priced than Tomlinsons.

thats my :twocents:

LukeDuke25

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 27, 2012
    World Traveler
    +2 for Tomlinsons. I went there for the first time a few weeks ago to help a friend pick out a good concealed/home defense gun. It's a good shop with a good selection.

HavokCycle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 10, 2012
    Zionsville
    21st in bluffton. my go to guys and the best LGS i've ever had the pleasure of spending paychecks with.

however, i hate to dissapoint, but I made the rounds on a few of em last saturday - sniperco, ranger, freedom, 21st.

freedom is CRAP. still is, even after changing owners.
    i've been into sniperco a half-dozen times and not even been acknowledged.

if you're looking to meet people, and chat, skip most and go to 21st.

if you're looking for guns, go back home. this area is dry.

ShaunB

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 9, 2009
    Fort Wayne, IN
    21st in bluffton. my go to guys and the best LGS i've ever had the pleasure of spending paychecks with.

however, i hate to dissapoint, but I made the rounds on a few of em last saturday - sniperco, ranger, freedom, 21st.

freedom is CRAP. still is, even after changing owners.
    i've been into sniperco a half-dozen times and not even been acknowledged.

if you're looking to meet people, and chat, skip most and go to 21st.

if you're looking for guns, go back home. this area is dry.

Hello Sir,

Do you remember what day you came in?

I would assume we were busy ?

Thanks

ShaunB

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 9, 2009
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Sniper company on Washington blvd I wouldn't waste my time. Pudgy little nerds that think they're snipers because they sell/use the highest dollar equipment. Decent selection, but I wouldn't expect to find a good deal.

The best option for a gun store in this town is going to be when 21st Century puts a store front up in the FW area.

Wow Teddy,

Those are some pretty harsh words there man, we do have snipers that work for us and some including myself who are not yet I cater to the community.

Can you recall what events led you to have such an opinion of SNIPERCO ?

Tnichols00

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 24, 2012
    Columbia City
    The only two that I go to is Freedom and Sniper Co.

Both have great customer service, Aaron and the rest of the team from Freedom knows their stuff and are always happy to take the time to learn what you are looking for.

Sniper Co is newer and are 2 seconds from my work so I swing in there after work a lot. They are more of a military style of guys but pretty cool group. If you are looking to buy something I think Sniper Co has much better prices.

I always get the feeling that Freedom is a little higher prices on everything but guns. I think they kinda do that because they have a range and have more of a "Need it now" demand.

Top Bottom