• ...and so much more!
  • jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Trump Vows a ?Close,? ?Good Relationship? With Pelosi and Schumer as President | TheBlaze.com

I don't want my president to help them accomplish their goals. I want my president to fight them tooth and nail, and not give them an inch. Thoughts?

Hard to say what Trump is up to. He may think that he has the middle finger voting bloc nailed down, so now it's time to start wooing the establishmentarians. I like how he said the establishment hates him while they're starting to flock to him.

Maybe he should just shoot someone to test his theory of irreversible loyalties.

MilliJac

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 6, 2014
    The Fort
    I just don't get it anymore. Before, I had to give Trump supporters the benefit of the doubt because maybe they just fell for his deception. Now he is telling you, openly and clearly, that he is going to work closely with the people who spend the majority of their energy stripping your liberty and selling future generations into financial slavery with and unpayable debt. Someone help me understand.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Sometimes I think Trump is actually so surprised that what he started as a publicity stunt has transformed him into a legitimate contender and he is now trying to say things to stop his momentum but it just keeps backfiring.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I just don't get it anymore. Before, I had to give Trump supporters the benefit of the doubt because maybe they just fell for his deception. Now he is telling you, openly and clearly, that he is going to work closely with the people who spend the majority of their energy stripping your liberty and selling future generations into financial slavery with and unpayable debt. Someone help me understand.

Let me reword that. Now Trump is telling you (middle finger Trumpsters) that he is going to work closely with the people towards whom you fancied him as the middle finger. I think he is a middle finger of sorts. Guess where it's aimed.

Last edited:

MilliJac

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 6, 2014
    The Fort
    Let me reword that. Now Trump is telling you that he is going to work closely with the people towards whom you fancied him as the middle finger. I think he is a middle finger of sorts. Guess where it's aimed.

Is that you a general you? I'm not quite clear on what you mean. I never for a moment thought that he was a middle finger to any Dems... I always figured he was a Dem.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Trump is the reality TV candidate which is the secret he has tapped into. Some smart guy that he's hired took a gamble and sold him on this approach and it's working, because people in this day and age love reality TV. Everything about it is "in your face" while being scripted at the same time, it's like professional wrestling. The secret is out though so you can expect the next election cycle to look like a WWE marathon as everybody's handlers copy this approach.

MilliJac

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 6, 2014
    The Fort
    Trump is the reality TV candidate which is the secret he has tapped into. Some smart guy that he's hired took a gamble and sold him on this approach and it's working, because people in this day and age love reality TV. Everything about it is "in your face" while being scripted at the same time, it's like professional wrestling. The secret is out though so you can expect the next election cycle to look like a WWE marathon as everybody's handlers copy this approach.

I guess I have understood this, but never made the conscious connection. If this is the case, it is truly unfortunate that such a large portion of not only the country, but specifically the party I thought was the country's best hope, is so foolish, short sighted, and selfish. If these people value their reality TV entertainment more than a better future for this country, I don't know... I don't know. It is truly depressing that so many adults could be so childish.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Nobody cares, and why should they?

To leadership everybody else is something to be managed at best, and scraped off their shoes at worst.

To everybody else leadership is corrupt, the game is fixed, and life just seems to be without hope unless you hit the lottery.

Why not just enjoy the show if it's made entertaining.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Is that you a general you? I'm not quite clear on what you mean. I never for a moment thought that he was a middle finger to any Dems... I always figured he was a Dem.

Sorry. I meant that as a rhetorical "you", not responding to you.

MilliJac

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 6, 2014
    The Fort
    Nobody cares, and why should they?

To leadership everybody else is something to be managed at best, and scraped off their shoes at worst.

To everybody else leadership is corrupt, the game is fixed, and life just seems to be without hope unless you hit the lottery.

Why not just enjoy the show if it's made entertaining.

It hurts to read these words and not be able to offer an insightful retort. But I am young, and if I don't care, how could I ask my peers to? And if we all stopped caring and gave in to despair, where would we go as a nation? I want America to be better for my generation and the next, even if sometimes it feels hopeless.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    I'm old, and as I see it, the big decisions are all made by law firms in dc who work for who ever pays them.

Always follow the money.

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    I wanted to vote for Trump at one point, I really did, but he's looking more and more like a Trojan horse.

Cruz was my second (now first) choice, and I think it's a good one. I just hope he can get the nomination.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Trump Vows a ?Close,? ?Good Relationship? With Pelosi and Schumer as President | TheBlaze.com

I don't want my president to help them accomplish their goals. I want my president to fight them tooth and nail, and not give them an inch. Thoughts?

Republican presidential front-runner Donald Trump used a Tuesday appearance on MSNBC to tout the fact that, as president, he would work with Democratic leaders in Congress to get things done.

Know your audience. More mileage out of pulling down potential left voters than saying "F pelosi and schummer".

MilliJac

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 6, 2014
    The Fort
    Know your audience. More mileage out of pulling down potential left voters than saying "F pelosi and schummer".

So is it OK to lie and deceive as long as you are on MSNBC? And for the record, he has donated tens of thousands of dollars to these people. I have no reason to believe he didn't mean exactly what he said.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    I guess I have understood this, but never made the conscious connection. If this is the case, it is truly unfortunate that such a large portion of not only the country, but specifically the party I thought was the country's best hope, is so foolish, short sighted, and selfish. If these people value their reality TV entertainment more than a better future for this country, I don't know... I don't know. It is truly depressing that so many adults could be so childish.

This post is predicated on a false premise. You are presupposing that one of the establishment candidates will magically make everything OK in spite of the fact that they never have and never will because they already have what they want with the exception of a little tinkering around the edges. Before you even mention Cruz, don't forget that without being able to hide behind Trump while the bricks were flying, he would be duking it out with Paul, Huckabee, TubO'Lard, and Fiorina for fractional differences in single-digits while Jeb owned the race.

The bottom line is that there is no real disincentive to take a wild chance when all the other alternatives would have guaranteed loss. At this point, Cruz can potentially capitalize on the strategy of hiding behind Trump and hoping that he stumbles, but we will have to wait and see how that works out.

Jludo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Indianapolis

This might be the sad truth, John Tapper Vs one of the Duck Dynasty guys next year.

Top Bottom