• Do you carry a handgun?

• Total voters

bluewraith

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 4, 2011
    Akron
    Just curious about the percentages of who carries vs. who does not carry on INGO. Posted in General rather that Carry Issues because the votes may be a bit skewed there.

Please, no OC vs. CC discussion. That's not the point of the poll.

Last edited:

brandonq2

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 15, 2010
    Montgomery county
    I carry everyday, and even feel "naked" if I don't have my pistol on my hip. At work it stays in the tool box, and if I run out to grab something to eat for lunch, that's okay because there's another in the truck.

I even carry into my PNC bank that has the metal detectors and double locking doors. :dunno:

sgreen3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Jan 19, 2011
    Scottsburg,In
    I carry everytime I leave the house. On the rare occasion I leave and forget to grab my pistol Ill go back and get it. Ill OC sometimes and Ill CC sometimes, just depends on were Im going and what Im doing.

Redskinsfan

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 25, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    Almost all the time I carry a gun on me at other times there is one in my vehicle. I do not like to come home and not have a gun on me, I feel vulnerable. I have had too many lousy neighbors and their dangerous dogs making my life difficult to not feel vulnerable.

No carry at my job.

Terry

HCRMPD1

Marksman
    Rating - 98%
    49   1   0
    Jan 4, 2012
    Shelbyville
    I open carry at work, off-work, at home and away.

I use to conceal carry, got tired of wearing jackets in the summer and trying figure out what clothes to wear to meet the carry. Now I carry how I want....if someone is offended......TOUGH GET OVER IT!

bluewraith

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 4, 2011
    Akron
    there are somethings you just leave home without:draw:

I generally leave the couch and tables at home, but I've been known to take my lamp on long walks. :D

Oh, and so I don't derail my own thread..

I OC everywhere, rarely CC. I'm lucky to have a job that I can carry to. Safety reasons keep me from carrying it while working(I'd rather not get metal shavings in the action) but it's always available. :draw:

Mackey

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    interwebs
    Only CC. Don't see the point of open carry. Just doesn't make sense to me personally to OC (oops sliding into debate mode) ...sorry

Tebow

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 13, 2011
    Whiting, IN
    I carry 99.9% of the time. The 0.01% is when sleeping, in government buildings and schools. Sometimes I OC, sometimes CC, all depends on the situation and location.

BlueEagle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 3, 2011
    Southern Indiana
    I carry all the time. Generally OC; more comfortable, and I think its good for people to see that gun owners aren't ALL lunatics, (although if they happen to read this website, that stereotype is probably pretty hard-set....)

I also CC when needed; there are times for being discrete.

Also, I'd like to vote for two...my fiancee is not a member, but she CC's all the time.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    I generally leave the couch and tables at home, but I've been known to take my lamp on long walks. :D

Oh, and so I don't derail my own thread..

I OC everywhere, rarely CC. I'm lucky to have a job that I can carry to. Safety reasons keep me from carrying it while working(I'd rather not get metal shavings in the action) but it's always available. :draw:

I love lamp.

I don't carry as much as I'd like because these days I'm mostly sitting on a college campus and being as close as I am to graduation, I'd rather not get the boot if the issue came up. If allowed (yes, I know it isn't illegal), I'd be carrying.

Top Bottom