• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • samot

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2009
    Your mamas house
    Been CCing & OCing lately..... went to lunch yesterday at the Covered bridge restauraunt in Cayuga... I noticed a vermillion Co car outside & thought well lets see how this plays out. Keep in mind i eat there about 10 times a week, so im kinda a regular.
    Walked in seen the deputy with what appearded to be his family eating, so i sat just around the corner, ordered my meal , scarfed it down, went & paid. As i walked out i seen him glance over & notice my firearm, he never gave it a second look , could be because he was with his family & didnt want any confrontations at all, or maybe he just didnt care....
    But as i was walking out i heard his 2 kids say" hey look mom that guys a cop too" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was hard for me not to laugh.:patriot: I have been carrying alot more since becoming a member on INGO

ATF Consumer

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 23, 2008
    South Side Indy
    No one cares!

andicarewhy128651458950126489.jpg

Bshaw

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 8, 2008
    Kokomo
    Coverd Bridge

Pretty good food at that place
    I eat there now and then ,my brother lives pretty close to it

bglaze

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 5, 2009
    Muncie, IN
    I had a similar experience yesterday but at Wendy's in Daleville. I didn't see the Chesterfield police cruiser in the lot until I got almost to the door. He was inside eating with his family, and I am positive he noticed me while I ordered and ate. Not a word said.

This has happened to me quite a lot. In fact, I have never once had a cop confront me or even talk to me while I have been OCing. I've had people swear up and down to me that by Open Carrying I am just going to attract negative attention from citizens and cops. But I've been doing it now for nearly two years, and I've not had one single interaction with police, and 99% positive interactions with citizens.

Keep it up.

Gpfury86

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 17, 2010
    Man rough crowd around here...Probably should of posted this in the "Where did you OC today" thread though....:rolleyes: I haven't had a cop stop me while I was OC'ing. Chances are if you're OC'ing, then you're probably legal....:dunno:

Last edited:

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    Good to hear. I may have to try the Covered Bridge the next time I swing by Darrel's shop in Cayuga.

Did they offer you the cop discount? :):

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    Yea, I'd hate to read about an INGO member choking to death while enjoying his dinner, while packing his OC pistol. That would be just terrible.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Dude! DUDE! The Covered Bridge is in EUGENE!

We don't want to get ignite another Eugene vs. Cayuga war! :D

I've been there many times, most of the time I was concealed, but no issues with open carry either.

Did you see Darrel and Emma from DCF in Cayuga there? I'm usually with them when I'm there. Hah!

Actually, maybe we should plan a pilgrimage to Darrel's in Cayuga. We could have lunch at the Covered Bridge, then hit the shop, then go to the Beef House for dinner on the way home.

That plan is full of WIN!

Been CCing & OCing lately..... went to lunch yesterday at the Covered bridge restauraunt in Cayuga... I noticed a vermillion Co car outside & thought well lets see how this plays out. Keep in mind i eat there about 10 times a week, so im kinda a regular.
    Walked in seen the deputy with what appearded to be his family eating, so i sat just around the corner, ordered my meal , scarfed it down, went & paid. As i walked out i seen him glance over & notice my firearm, he never gave it a second look , could be because he was with his family & didnt want any confrontations at all, or maybe he just didnt care....
    But as i was walking out i heard his 2 kids say" hey look mom that guys a cop too" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was hard for me not to laugh.:patriot: I have been carrying alot more since becoming a member on INGO

Top Bottom