• How do you carry at home?

• Total voters

Titanium_Frost

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Feb 6, 2011
    Southwestern Indiana
    It can be anonymous if you want but another thread made me curious about carry at home.

I usually have my EDC on my hip 75% of the time at home in the evening. On the weekend I don't usually get dressed until I go out so the pistol and my HD rifle are close by.

billybob44

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    385   0   0
    Sep 22, 2010
    In the Man Cave
    At home..

If I am dressed enough to have my jeans on, I will have my Glock 19 on in my IWB DeSantas.
    I checked the box of having one handy+ready to go...IF I don't have my clothes on!! HA HA..Bill.

chachi73

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 7, 2009
    west burbs
    Denny, you have someone that dresses you? How did you get him/her to carry your pistol for you? I like how you roll brother. I must be doing something wrong....

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 6, 2012
    Mishawaka
    EDC on my hip at all times, even in 'comfy pants'.. except in the shower, then it's on the back of the porcelain throne.

Might IWB carry my P3AT if my EDC feels too bulky but I always have a firearm on my person at all times when I'm at home.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I always have one on the end table near my chair. The advantage of living alone is that you can have guns out and not worry too much about it. It is a pain to retrieve them at night and put them away. So I usually just have one with me, one around the kitchen area and then one or more in the back of the house. My CZ 75 Phantom has become the primary house gun and I have a few CZ 82s and an 83 to stash. They are perfect for that.

Classic

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   1   0
    Aug 28, 2011
    Madison County
    When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic. - Benjamin Franklin

Great signature line BTW.

iamaclone45

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 2, 2009
    Indiana
    I usually am wearing my EDC while at home. The only exception to this would be early in the mornings or late in the evenings. At those times I always have my pistol loaded and in a IWB leather holster.

Whosyer

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 5, 2009
    Warren County
    My carry pistol is an arms length away from my chair. AR 15stuff in my office. Another pistol in the kitchen. Beretta Cougar 45 with night sights is next to the bed.

Matthew_DM

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 20, 2011
    Since it's just me and my wife, I have guns out and loaded. Usually carrying in the home. If not, I have several pistols throughout the house (mounted under tables or mounted inside drawers. Shotgun hidden by the bed. Basically there's a good chance any room I go into has a weapon handy.

9mmfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2011
    Mishawaka
    In the evenings, the EDC stays on my hip. Early weekend mornings, the EDC stay close at hand where ever I go in the home.

Top Bottom