• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • T-rav

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 3, 2009
    Ft. Wayne
    Who all watches him? I think the comedy he puts into everything is a nice little twist on things. I have met the guy in person and he is a very very nice guy. If you didnt know him at the time (about a year ago) you would never notice him in public. Hes a jeans and hoody kinda of guy. Oh and Im positive he's a CC kind of guy.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I watch him when I can stay up late and catch the re-run at 2am. Otherwise the wife and kids have the TV.

Arm America

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 26, 2009
    West of Greenwood
    I enjoy his entertaining way of sharing topics that no others will even mention.

Even if what he reports is only 50% factual,
    he still brings more to light than most of the others combined.

I wish I had 1/2 his energy. The guy is a true gun connoisseur.

T-rav

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 3, 2009
    Ft. Wayne
    I enjoy his entertaining way of sharing topics that no others will even mention.

Even if what he reports is only 50% factual,
    he still brings more to light than most of the others combined.

I wish I had 1/2 his energy. The guy is a true gun connoisseur.

Oh yeah I dunno when the man sleeps! I feel bad for his wife at times!!!

His research team is pretty good at uncovering things.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 20, 2008
    Granite Falls, NC
    I don't watch a whole lot of TV, but if I happen to be doing so and see that his program is on, I'll flip over to it. I know a lot more about him through his Facebook page, though, than watching his show. I'm just not in front of the tube often enough to be a regular watcher.

schafe

Master
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Monroe Co.
    I think he is the only commentator in the media who is able to connect the dots between Obamas advisors and cabinet members. Turns out this administration and its advisors are politically and monitarily inbred! Can I say that on TV? Help! Mr. Wizzard!

ocsdor

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 24, 2009
    Lafayette, IN
    If I want to hear someone feed me :poop: for an hour, I'll just talk to my brother. It's cheaper than a monthly cable bill, and he tends to spew out the GB programming he received watching the show.

Last edited:

gglass

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    ELKHART
    I find it interesting that nobody has been able to factually refute anything he has been saying about the current administrations Marxist affiliations and direction... Until they do, I'll keep listening.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    If I want to here someone feed me :poop: for an hour, I'll just talk to my brother. It's cheaper than a monthly cable bill, and he tends to spew out the GB programming he received watching the show.

Please refer to the post directly following your own.

Thank you for your attention :D

T-rav

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 3, 2009
    Ft. Wayne
    I find it interesting that nobody has been able to factually refute anything he has been saying about the current administrations Marxist affiliations and direction... Until they do, I'll keep listening.

Exactly! He is asking ANYONE to prove him wrong. As big as he is right now who hopes and prays someone proves him wrong and discredits him?!?! WHO DOES THAT? No one unless your 100% without a doubt right! I for one am thankful I stumbled across him on CNN one day. He has opened my eyes and lit my excitement about the founding fathers. Its an awesome feeling when older people come to the young guy at work asking questions about American History and current politics. Thank you Glenn Beck.....where ever you are!!! (people that watch him will get that)

colt45er

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 6, 2008
    Avon, IN
    I got to see Beck in person at the NRA convention in KY a couple years back.....GREAT SPEAKER!!!

Is he over the top? Yes. Is he entertaining? Yes. Does is crying sometimes get on your nerves? Yes. Is he right? Yes.

Beck, I believe, is one of the few that would admit if he is wrong in presenting something. He wants to know if he is wrong. He has a freakin phone on his desk that the white house has the number to. If the stuff he is saying about them is false, don't you think they would correct him?

I believe he is very passionate, however I do believe he puts on a little bit of a show.

T-rav

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 3, 2009
    Ft. Wayne
    I believe he is very passionate, however I do believe he puts on a little bit of a show.

Oh of course its show bizz. I think 99% of what he does is him being passionate you have to have some "tv" in there. I think he has boosted M&M sales, Im guilty of buying them more than I used to lol. He is an absolute amazing story teller as well. If you havent heard him tell a story turn him on the radio around the 4th of July!

UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN
    I'm very interested in getting ahold of a copy of "Arguing with Idiots". Perhaps the next box to show up at my door from Amazon will have one in it.
    I just started reading "Arguing With Idiots".
    It's a HOOT!!
    Beck's sarcasm is priceless and as stated in earlier posts.
    No one can prove him wrong!! (At least not yet.)
    Mike

JCA1776

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 6, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Huge Fan

I'm a huge fan of Glenn Beck. I've been listening to him on the radio since he went national shortly after 9/11. I have been to two of his shows here in FWA, plus his "Rally for America" in Auburn.

At the one of the shows I attended here in FWA at the Scottish Rite Auditorium, I decided not to wait in line to meet him, so my wife and I headed out to leave. We turned a corner and almost bumped into him coming the other way! I think we were both kind of startled at first. I just shook his hand and thanked him for coming. He seemed like a very down-to-earth guy.

I continue to be amazed with what he digs up, and that I cannot think of a time when his facts turned out to be wrong.

Also, I have learned quite a bit listening to him. Two years ago, I had never heard of Saul Alinsky or Richard Cloward and Frances Fox Piven. Without Glenn, would we have ever heard about Van Jones, Anita Dunn, Cass Sunstein, John Holdren or Mark Lloyd?

I am very thankful for the research he does. I don't know how he does it all.

Top Bottom