• ...and so much more!
  • danielocean03

Come in, Manacle Shark.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Hamilton County
    Well, I had a few spare minutes this afternoon, and I decided to show my INGO pride on my new Ridgeline. I've been meaning to do this forever, but I wanted to take my time and do it right, measure the window and prep the surface,etc. Well, here's the finished product, sorry for the 2.0MP pictures, it's so much easier to upload pictures from my phone rather than my 10.0MP camera. Enjoy!

0808091354.jpg

And here's a little zoom-in action:

cp1_0808091354.jpg

danielocean03

Come in, Manacle Shark.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Hamilton County
    I like the "low-key" of the INGO stickers, but I would really like to see about getting some die-cut vinyl decals made for a similar application, I've supported one of my favorite volvo forums in a similar manner, and they had some simple yet awesome decals for sale. They cost more than the stickers, maybe a future INGO online store item?

danielocean03

Come in, Manacle Shark.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Hamilton County
    I had these decals on my Volvo V70XC I used to drive before I traded it in, and still have them on my old 740GLE. This is another swedespeed guy's car, but my decal was the same.

sticker_color.jpg

slacker

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Indianapols, IN
    +1 on the die-cut vinyl. I support JK-Forum.com on my wrangler with the JK decals. It would be cool to have a (slightly smaller) ingo one on there too (in silver of course)
    IMG_4508.jpg

cf685e0a.jpg

danielocean03

Come in, Manacle Shark.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Hamilton County
    Nice Jeep slacker! If we had enough interest from a sizeable baconing of INGOers, maybe we could get something rolling on some decals?

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    Like the INGO sticker placement. Looks good on your ridgeline.

:hijack:

How do you like your Ridgeline?

I looked at them before buying my Avalanche but needed something bigger with larger tow capacity.

danielocean03

Come in, Manacle Shark.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Hamilton County
    Like the INGO sticker placement. Looks good on your ridgeline.

:hijack:

How do you like your Ridgeline?

I looked at them before buying my Avalanche but needed something bigger with larger tow capacity.

Hey, don't worry about the threadjack I started the thread, I'll oblige. I really love it, gets great mileage (20-22avg) for a vehicle its size, great blend of power and size, the most practical vehicle going for my needs. Seems very easy to work on as well, always a key factor for me.

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    Hey, don't worry about the threadjack I started the thread, I'll oblige. I really love it, gets great mileage (20-22avg) for a vehicle its size, great blend of power and size, the most practical vehicle going for my needs. Seems very easy to work on as well, always a key factor for me.

Glad to hear it. I'm really a fan of the Ridgeline/Avalanche/Explorer SporTrac type of trucks. Very civilized for the family but do a great job with "truck" jobs.

Being a Honda, you'll probably never have to work on it :yesway:

danielocean03

Come in, Manacle Shark.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Hamilton County
    She's 1/2 and 1/2 Chris, she's just happy I'm happy with it, I really can't ask for much more than that. We've had it nearly 4mos. now, overall we're both pretty pleased with it.

Top Bottom