• ...and so much more!
  • mikea46996

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Winamac
    Kansas City Car Dealer Offers An AK-47 With Each New Truck Purchase

Mark Muller, owner of Max Motors, said the program builds on an earlier offer where customers had a choice between a $250 gas voucher or a gun voucher of the same value. An AK-47 can cost twice as much. Muller calls the initial deal an overwhelming success. He also says it generates a lot of publicity and really angers "liberals."

And of course the liberal uninformed media's spin on it.

Worry not "liberals," Muller cannot just send a driver off the lot with an AK-47 in the passenger seat. State law requires potential gunowners to obtain a license before carrying a concealed weapon on their person,(since when are long guns covered in that) though a license may not be necessary for a gun kept in the glove compartment. Firearm purchasers must pass a federal background check. As an aside, requests for permits are already way up in the Kansas City area,(Geee KC you think?? People want to protect themselves from the BG with guns) according to The Kansas City Star. So, some customers can drive straight from Max Motors to the local gun dealer.

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    If you guys havent watched the video, you need to!!!!!!!!!!!

Can I vote for that guy for Pres. 2012??????? :)

infidel

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    CNN also reported this with a video interview . . .

Video - Breaking News Videos from CNN.com

WOW.

This guy just said everything to CNN that I have every wanted to say to CNN (about guns). He just made them his. I am speechless. This guy kept his cool better than the news lady. He looks very respectable, and is articulate enough to not scare a lot of people off.

He gets my vote for president.:rockwoot:

jblomenberg16

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    WOW.

This guy just said everything to CNN that I have every wanted to say to CNN (about guns). He just made them his. I am speechless. This guy kept his cool better than the news lady. He looks very respectable, and is articulate enough to not scare a lot of people off.

He gets my vote for president.:rockwoot:

Just watchd it! Great job by that guy keeping his cool and answering truthfully and "sticking to his guns" so to speak. :rockwoot:

The reporter on the other hand, well....that's epic fail.

pgw0321321

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 2, 2009
    Camby, IN
    I am sending this guy a five dollar bill tonight, I have to buy this man a beer, if he don't drink, he can have a coke.
    Like wise on the buying a truck from him, if he was local.
    Good stuff

DocGlock86

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 5, 2008
    Plainfield
    CNN also reported this with a video interview . . .

Video - Breaking News Videos from CNN.com

That guy is Awesome and a true blue American! :patriot: Thinking I probably will be sending him a letter congrating him on a job well done. And I'm planning a trip down South here soon, prolly gonna make my way that direction cause I'm looking for a new truck anyways. Even if the promotion is over I'd be more than happy to give him my business.

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    hmmm dad is looking for a new truck in the near future. Maybe I can convince him to go down there if they have one like he wants. I could use a new AK in the safe :D

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Seyboldbryan
    Top Bottom