• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    The new Ledge is open on the 103rd floor of the Sears Tower now, if you can stand the trip to Chicago. This is a glass box that protrudes from the side of the building that you can walk into. There is no chance on this earth that you would catch me in it. :):

Sears Tower set to open ?Ledge? to thrill seekers - US and Canada- msnbc.com

moviehighanxietymelbroo.jpg

moviehighanxietymelbroo.jpg

Last edited:

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    No.

Freaking.

Way.

My palms get sweaty enjoying a ciggy on my buddy's very small (can't help but look over the edge) third story balcony.

I'm a big weeny when it comes to heights.

mikea46996

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Winamac
    Wussy!!!!

If the Company I work for on and off wins the bid I will be installing wind turbines on top of the Sears Tower...

Indyvet

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    I checked the slide slow out on yahoo and my hands were sweating and I had the heebie jeebies just watching and looking at the pictures.

public servant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    I'd do it!
    You just gotta live life, and if you die living it, at least you went out happy!
    Happy is not falling 103 stories to your death screaming with :poop: running down your leg.

$5 says in less than 3 years someone will plunge to their death. And it ain't gonna be me. :noway:

The only cool part would be standing there surrounded by 50 people and scream like a banshee. :D

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Yes that would suck. I'd just try to make sure I was the only one in there, or maybe someone else that didn't weigh much, lol

Screw that. If I'm gonna fall to my death off this new window ledge thingy, I'm taking as many as I can with me.

I think they should have deliberately designed one of them to wobble a little when you walk on it.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I just saw this on Yahoo...

No.

Freaking.

Way.

My palms get sweaty enjoying a ciggy on my buddy's very small (can't help but look over the edge) third story balcony.

I'm a big weeny when it comes to heights.

a great big freaking huge :+1:!!!!!!!!!!

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    What the?

What is supporting the apex?

I would spend the night in that box on the Sears Tower before stepping a foot on that thing.

That's an artist's conception. IIRC, they haven't even begun construction yet and they've been in the planning stage for like 5 years.

Top Bottom