• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • burt gummer

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 14, 2012
    noblesville
    Hello all I'm in need of a full time job, I have worked in the food services and in maintenance jobs, if anyone is in need or knows of a company that is hiring please let me know,

burt gummer

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 14, 2012
    noblesville
    @joe G I work a few hrs on Sunday at a church doing maintenance, and skills wise I have a associates degree in automotive but that has been difficult to work at I'm not ase certified, but I have worked for a lumber company in the past and drove a loader and a skid steer,

dprimm

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 13, 2013
    Just West of Indianapolis
    Go to workone and do the following: Setup an appointment with a counselor/advisor. Have them put you on the email list for the open job hiring fairs they hold. Heck, PM me and I will send you the information for the one in Plainfield this Thursday early afternoon.

How are you looking for work? Talk with the work friend that has the cleaning company. See if he has openings. Where are you looking online? Have workone help you get setup with a couple of different search options.

How are you taking care of yourself?

Job searching can be tough. I get it. I REALLY REALLY get it.

And no, I have not gone Breaking Bad. :)

Spear Dane

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 4, 2015
    Kokomo area
    We are coming into the Christmas season. UPS and Fed Ex will be hiring soon if not already and while it's temp work it's well paid temp work AND if you impress them you have an excellent chance of being offered a full time position.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    If you're healthy and can walk a lot, the Amazon thing is a good option. If you work a night shift, you can make $13.50 per hour, their health insurance is inexpensive, and with the mandatory overtime you can make a decent piece of change.

burt gummer

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 14, 2012
    noblesville
    @fordmanchris iv looked at the jobs online for Westfield steel, seems like they need somebody who knows more then I do unfortunately but I'd love to try to work there and even learn a new skill if they could train me, my brother in laws dad worked at a steel mill I'd love to tell him I'm working in one also,

TB1999

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 22, 2010
    You could drive for uber. PM me if you want my referral code, which gets you an additional $100 bonus.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Screenshot_20160906-220647_zpsqfdc6bux.jpg

You mentioned food service experience.

mikebol

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 22, 2015
    Trafalgar
    @joe G I work a few hrs on Sunday at a church doing maintenance, and skills wise I have a associates degree in automotive but that has been difficult to work at I'm not ase certified, but I have worked for a lumber company in the past and drove a loader and a skid steer,

You might check into NAPA, O'Reilly's, Autozone and places like that. Having a guy behind the counter that knows automotive regardless of ASE certifications is a huge plus.

burt gummer

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 14, 2012
    noblesville
    Update so far nothing been looking and filled out a few apps, this sucks so bad my last employer really F$&@d me over, I should have gone into truck driving atleast I'd never be out of work, or military, ugh I need a job

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Update so far nothing been looking and filled out a few apps, this sucks so bad my last employer really F$&@d me over, I should have gone into truck driving atleast I'd never be out of work, or military, ugh I need a job

No knock my friend but you always seem to be posting about issues on the job or needing one.
    It would be hard for me to refer and help with a history like this.
    Just saying.

burt gummer

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 14, 2012
    noblesville
    Maybe I know my last job the problem was I couldn't stay on task but that cause the boss would talk to me constantly, and according to what he said I was slow, and now this past job the issue was lack of speed, which I say was due to other workers and other problems, but other then that iv only had 2 bad job experiences,

Top Bottom