Wife and I have finally reached the point where.....

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • schafe

Master
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Monroe Co.
    ....For our 43rd wedding anniversary (today), we will go out for a nice meal, and I will suggest that we buy ourselves a case of 115 grain 9mm ammo to celebrate, and she'll probably love the idea!!! Are we old, or what?

poppy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 4, 2012
    South of Indy
    Nah, you are not old and I think your decision as to the dinner and ammo is a great choice! Maybe buy two cases, one for you and one for your lovely wife.

schafe

Master
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Monroe Co.
    Nah, you are not old and I think your decision as to the dinner and ammo is a great choice! Maybe buy two cases, one for you and one for your lovely wife.
    OF Course!! Now why didn't I think of that? It's got to be either the "Oldtimers" or the Testosterone!!
    Good suggestion. We seem to shoot that stuff up really quickly. Yeah, she's worth it.
    Two cases it is.

Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    Congrats to you Mrs Schafe on the 43 years. I am a firm believer that its better to shoot together than shoot at each other. Especially since my wife is a better shot than me. :):

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    We're not even in our 40s age-wise yet, let alone that many married years together, but our "celebration" ain't much different. If we remember it.

Rocket

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Jun 7, 2011
    Whiteland
    Happy anniversary. Ours was two days ago. We went to the newish army surplus store on the east side as one of our stops. We have been married 19 years. Nothing like having a good woman by your side!

daddyusmaximus

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.9%
    88   1   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Remington
    First off, Happy Anniversary!

Now, I think it's a great idea. My wife bought be a rifle for my 50th birthday last year, so she's coming around. Maybe in a few years. we'll be buying ammo for our anniversary.

Top Bottom