• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • xtremegunnr

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 15, 2012
    They look like they are on par with rainier or berry's bullets but they are cheaper....and look a bit nicer. Im going to keep an eye on this one to see what others think.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Actually prices are even lower than what the website has.
    From the owner of the site I got this email exchange.

Payments accepted
    >>> Personal Check
    >>> Cash
    >>> PayPal (Will add a 3% processing fee)
    >>> Credit Card (Will add a 3% processing fee to swipe, 3.5% over the phone)

The good news is the pricing is lower than shown on the "hidden" website as indicated below: 1,000 bullets of .45 cal 230gr RN ($54.06 per 500) These are actually $49.74 per 500.

1,000 bullets of .30 carbine (.308) 110gr RN ($84.95 per 1000) These are actually $78.06 per 1000. For these bullets, I can ship them to you for an additional $16. Your order total (including shipping) would then be: $193.54

I am actually in the process of closing out an order through Berry's.
    ---
    The product pages I listed in the OP are actually pages that he thought were hidden and are place holders right now. There is no additional discount for bulk orders but they can ship 1 pallet (any weight) for $100 to the 48 states. & the bullets are from berry's from the looks of it. He must be buying in very huge orders from berry I guess.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Well it is a very small world indeed!
    The bullets are indeed Berry's Plated Bullets at a very steep discounted rate.

The owner of the website said and I quote "I'm just a local redneck from VA" who got into this biz buy doing a massive VA bullet bulk buy earlier this year.
    More info on that here:
    Berry's Group Buy on VA Gun Trader - must order by 1 July 2012

They ended up ordering 8 pallets worth of bullets on that group guy. It was a massive amount of bullets.

In any case it appears he has now branched off into doing it as a biz. He will be selling primer and powder as well. It appears someone else from Indiana has email me as well already from what he told me. :)

As I stated above he has the ability to ship via pallet to lower the shipping cost. Or he can send up to 70lbs of bullets in a LARGE USPS box for the smaller orders. His goal is to sell at wholesale prices to the individual level.

This can work for us via group buy and having a pallet shipped to us (NWI, NEI, Indy, etc..).

mdemetz

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 27, 2009
    NW Elkhart Co.
    Payments accepted
    >>> Personal Check
    >>> Cash

The
    good news is the pricing is lower than shown on the "hidden" website as
    indicated below: 1,000 bullets of .45 cal 230gr RN ($54.06 per 500) These are
    actually $49.74 per 500.

Does one have to use phone/email to pay with a check and get the reduced pricing?

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Does one have to use phone/email to pay with a check and get the reduced pricing?

Yes becuase the links in my OP which go to his detail product pages that have the PayPal buttons are still under constructions. The pricing on the website is incorrect and those pages are "hidden" so to speak.

If you go to his homepage you will note that you can't get to the product pages. I found the product pages via a detailed google search. He has not yet had time to finish the website and get all the pricing correct as he is filling orders locally and is so busy with phone orders that the website is taking a backseat for now.

eMail or call him.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    NWI INGO I have ordered a small amt from the vendor to ensure he is on the up & up before we do a group buy so bear with me while I finish this small transaction. The only 'issue' (if you even want to call it that) is that while I paid today for the small order it won't be delivered until late nov (avg wait time is about 30days) due to the volume he is selling right now.

Last edited:

kwatters

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 26, 2009
    Central Indiana
    I am placing an order myself. I asked for a quote yesterday and found the pricing very attractive.

2K 124gr. HP 9mm $123.40 + 12 for usps shipping. That is almost $43 cheaper than Berry's direct.
    He told me he is placing an order tomorrow.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Update got my order today. There was a slight delay (2 weeks) due to the election and Berry's getting swamped and back ordered all orders.

In any case the they are indeed brand new Berry Plated Bullets and I have talked to the owner several times on the phone and via email so he is on the up & up.

So NWI ya want to do a group buy for this?
    If we order 100,000 or more bullets he will delivery for free to us (one location).

The small sample I ordered was about $16 for 2K in bullets via USPS flat rate box. He has mentioned that he can drop ship a pallet for around $100 so we can divide up the cost that route I would say if we get at least 12 people @ 1K each. I doubt we get 100,000 bullet up in this area.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Here is what the berry bullets look like btw.
    They are on the left vs fmj on the right.
    plated-vs-fmj.jpg

Chaz

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2011
    If delivery would be, say, Indy, I would be good for a few K of 9's. (maybe 5) but I am in S.E.I., unfortunately. The fuel would offset any savings.
    Good luck!

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Darn. Not in the area. I will be following this thread to see how it plays out.

I would be down for 4k of 147g 9mm and 2k 45 230g

Welcome to INGO are you in NWI?

If delivery would be, say, Indy, I would be good for a few K of 9's. (maybe 5) but I am in S.E.I., unfortunately. The fuel would offset any savings.
    Good luck!

For those of you outside nwi he can still ship to you. The web prices do not include shipping. It's about $8 per 1K bullets for shipping as he would use usps flate rate boxes. Still a good deal vs other vendors. The only warning/caution is it does take about 4 weeks for delivery as he is ordering/doing group buys for VA residents mainly as has just begun to expand. He does know about INGO btw.

Top Bottom