• Status
    Not open for further replies.

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    Maybe you sling gurus can help me out on this one.

Is there a sling currently on the market for AR rifles that has these (or most of these) attributes?

• Single-point, with the ability to convert to a 2-point configuration (doesn't need to be a "fast" conversion)
    • When in single-point mode, there is only 1 piece of sling coming back to the part that loops around your torso (like this:
      CQBS1.jpg
      but not this:
      WLDSINGLPOINTSLING
    • Has the ability to use QD swivels
      Sling%20Swivel%20QD%20HD%20Vltor-0.jpg
      on the rear point AND the front point
    • NO bungee material

I know there are several slings out there with some of these features, but I'm not aware of one that has them all. If something like this doesn't already exist, perhaps an existing model could be slightly modified.

Thoughts?

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    maybe talk to the ERT sling guy @ the 1500, i bet he can build EXACTLY what you are looking for.

Looking at Tactical Shotgunner's Urbant ERT display the other day, I did see quite a few optional attachments, which made me wonder if they might have something that fits the bill.

*adds UERT to the 1500 shopping list*

Cwood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 30, 2008
    NE Ohio
    Looking at Tactical Shotgunner's Urbant ERT display the other day, I did see quite a few optional attachments, which made me wonder if they might have something that fits the bill.

*adds UERT to the 1500 shopping list*

You wont have to go far......

IndyGunworks

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Carthage IN
    Man I've got like 8 stops to make now. This should be a good 1500!

your not kidding, i just made a list of who i have to stop and see, and who is brining me work, and who is picking up work... plus my dad is coming from ohio.... my list is around 15 items long... should be a good 1500 for me as well.... oh and i get my suppressor on saturday:rockwoot:

speaking of which, if anyone knows jerome's cell phone number from AAC guns please PM me, i am supposed to call him saturday morning for my suppressor, but i forgot to write his down, so i have a list of three phone numbers to call to figure out which one is his.... needless to say some of my customers MIGHT end up wondering why i am calling them at 9 in the morning.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom