• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    As most everyone knows, Alan is my go to guy for optics. I stopped by yesterday (no flat tire this time!) to pick up another scope and found out that he has some great deals on factory refurbished scopes. How good? I won't say, but I'll say that you won't find any cheaper, and you still get the factory vortex warranty.

If you're thinking about getting a scope, now is the time to save a good amount of money or, do what I did and stretch your original budget a little to get a much better scope. For example a vortex hog hunter (what I was going to get) is $299. I ended up getting a viper pst 4-16-50 for so much less than new that I would have been a fool to turn it down.

Hurry, supplies are limited.

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    Wish I could afford it right now... But I've dropped a bit of coin on optics this year with three optics from Alan so far, and further purchases aren't in the budget at the moment.
    I did pass the deal onto friends. If I can't jump on it, someone else might as well, eh? Glad you guys got some deals!
    More INGOers need to jump on this

jagee

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    I'm with Robby, I would if I could. No optic money in the budget at the moment...unless it's a good deal on a Spitfire. New AR needs a red dot.

Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    I'm with Robby, I would if I could. No optic money in the budget at the moment...unless it's a good deal on a Spitfire. New AR needs a red dot.

The PST 1-4 is a great optic for an AR. It has an illuminated reticle

I ordered four of them.

2 for me and 2 for my buddy.

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    clearly I am not his buddy... but I could be your buddy jagee... or hell anyone's buddy for that matter

Top Bottom