Your vote must be cast wisely, will it be right?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    Among the most feverous arguments here on INGO is who you must vote for.

There are arguments all around about why and who.

But we as gun owners must think of this, and this one thing only.

Barack Hussein Obama is against the 2nd Amendment and will stop at nothing to try and abolish our rights as gun owners if he is awarded a 2nd term in office.

He will try any and everything, and stop at nothing to leave his mark on US history as the President that takes away our rights associated to the 2nd Amendment. Either by executive orders through the EPA, being able to change the balance of the supreme court or some other shady means.

For this simple reason we must unite and vote him out of office, and a 3rd party vote will not do that.

The Democrats did not radically change the political landscape of The United States of America over a course of 8-12 years, it has been slow process that has been mapped out over the last 6 decades.

We will not get back to our conservative roots in 1 term, it will need to be executed in the same way and manner that has been thrown upon us.

We must start small and build upon it, and for this reason our 2nd amendment can and will hang in the balance, teetering on the edge of every voters individual vote.

For every person that supports our 2nd Amendment rights, this should be our line in the sand because once we loose that, we can and will loose other rights just as easy.

rgrimm01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    Sullivan County, IN
    I am most anxious about the likelihood of sitting one or two supremes. His executive orders are also troubling. I wonder what he will be giving Putin if he gets a second term?

Titanium_Frost

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Feb 6, 2011
    Southwestern Indiana
    Actually anyone with more electoral votes then him will be the next president. Romney is no Saint of the Second Amendment.

Obama can't do it alone, besides illegal executive orders he still has to go through congress. Blindly leaping from one political promise to the next is what has got us into this mess. Its about time we tried something else.

Vote for Johnson in 2012.

24Carat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    Newburgh
    Translation: "Vote for Romney or you hate America."

Translation of Translation: " Vote for Romney or be responsible for assisting in dismantling the United States. "

As in driving a friggin stake in the Founding Father's collective hearts.

Save the " principle dance " too. The " Principled One's " lack the patience to obtain their ends. If you have no foundation to build on and no patience to build a foundation then you are an obstacle to our collective survival.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    Translation: "Vote for Romney or you hate America."

Yay!!! My vote is going to prove that I hate America!!!!

And in other news: the ones who say "Vote for Johnson or vote for tyranny" exhibit another round of hypocrisy.

Maybe but it is much closer to the truth than Vote for anyone but the Kenyan, as long as it is Romney, or you hate America.

atvdave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 23, 2012
    SW Indiana
    Don't let others tell you who you should vote for..... As long as you for a candidate who YOU think is the best choice, then your vote will be right...

rgrimm01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    Sullivan County, IN
    I have just looked at a state by state poll and noted a few that had one or the other up by 1%(Indiana was not that contested) with the independent at 1%.

Just saying...

NYFelon

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2011
    DPRNY
    And in other news: the ones who say "Vote for Johnson or vote for tyranny" exhibit another round of hypocrisy.

I don't think I've ever expressed that sentiment on this board, ever. I have stated whom I intend to vote for, and why. I have elucidated the reasons I will not vote for either Romney or Obama. I have convinced several people in my circle of friends and family to vote for Johnson. I have not said a word about who should vote for whom here. I have most certainly never exhibited such melodramatic dogma as is the pretense of this thread, nor as you claim the libertarian voters present on this forum have done.

Perhaps the closest you will come is where I said, I will vote with a clear conscience for Governor Johnson, as opposed to if I voted for Romney. Much as I did when I did not vote for John McCain. I am accountable for myself, and myself alone.

But for the record, a vote for Romney is a vote for more of the same establishment shenanigans which got us where we are today. Also, tyranny.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2012
    Avon
    I don't think I've ever expressed that sentiment on this board, ever. I have stated whom I intend to vote for, and why. I have elucidated the reasons I will not vote for either Romney or Obama. I have convinced several people in my circle of friends and family to vote for Johnson. I have not said a word about who should vote for whom here. I have most certainly never exhibited such melodramatic dogma as is the pretense of this thread, nor as you claim the libertarian voters present on this forum have done.

Perhaps the closest you will come is where I said, I will vote with a clear conscience for Governor Johnson, as opposed to if I voted for Romney. Much as I did when I did not vote for John McCain. I am accountable for myself, and myself alone.

But for the record, a vote for Romney is a vote for more of the same establishment shenanigans which got us where we are today. Also, tyranny.

OK, so you vote for Johnson...and your family and friends vote for Johnson...that is wonderful..but do you really think he is going to win? Have you and your family and many others all over the US been going door to door and handing out pamphlets about him...have he even had a commercial on TV, I am sorry to say this, why would you waste your vote in such an important election. I said this in another thread those who support Johnson should be organizing now all over the us for 2016. Since the last Independent only got .04 percent of the vote. From what I have read he has more support out west especially in Colorado so a vote for Johnson will be a vote for Obama. And to keep with the spirit of this thread get ready for the second amendment to be challenged. Look at all the Dems states and look at their gun laws...be ready to become a criminal in order to protect your family.

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville

So what? I don't think IBM was saying that a vote for anyone but Romney was the equivalent of hating America. You didn't have a problem mischaracterizing the intent of his post. Why should you have a problem with me doing it to you?

:laugh: So is a vote for Johnson since Johnson won't win.

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 7, 2011
    Jeffersonville
    I will vote for Johnson.

Indiana's electoral votes will go to Romney.

Obama will win the general election.

After that happens, I am going to log into INGO just to see you guys blame one another individually for the outcome of the presidential election.

Maybe I can think up a fun thread "blame game" by then...

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    It's just our attempt to be louder than the whine of the libertarians.
    Pfeh. All the whinging and whining and angst has been coming in a steady stream from the Obamney camp for week upon week. Every time a libertarian or Johnson supporter even so much as mentions their choice you people are there with your sniping and whining. Hell, you can't even come up with any new arguments, you're just regurgitating the same tired old messages now. You've just become a broken record of yourselves, one that belongs in the dollar bin, at that.

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    Actually, although I'm not voting for him, I think it would be a hoot if Johnson won the election. Imagine all our Libertarian comrades here in 2015 crying in their beer about how their candidate failed to carry out his campaign promises. . .

Top Bottom