• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Methane Herder

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    Pitchfork Union
    One of my favorites was a department asked us once how long it would take to implement an enhancement. We asked for specs. "We can't give you the specs yet, until you tell us how long it would take."
    Doesn't this make you wonder what color the sky is on their planet? (X + Y) ^ n = insert convenient number here. (X,Y,n are not supplied by the requestor)
    MH

Reactions: DCR

dowalker

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 4, 2011
    Tampa FL
    OMG !! Say it ain't so! This changes everything!
    • Apple’s iOS 17 will include one of the biggest revamps to the iPhone’s phone app in years.
    • In beta versions of iOS 17, Apple has moved the “End Call” button away from the center of the screen to the lower right-hand corner.
    • It’s easy to imagine someone with muscle memory from years of hanging up phone calls accidentally pressing where the button used to be.
    The latest Beta, they moved it back(sort of)

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    First world problem: having to choose between the eight cars in the model you want, with slightly different features and colors.

NOT a first world problem: waiting five months to get the Sport Model in Nordic Forest Pearl (which is a blue.)

Also, not a first world problem, having to drive around to different car lots trying to find a car that is actually painted in Nordic Forest Pearl to see what it looks like in the sun, because the only one seen before was in the rain.
    Nordic Forest Pearl? Shouldn't that be the color of reindeer dung? :stickpoke:

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I've never tried it and never will because of the cost. It it was even $20/lb., then maybe.
    Isn't that the stuff that is collected from the south end of a northbound animal? An elephant or a civet or something? No thanks

And did you ever wonder about the story behind who first picked the coffee beans out of the animal's **** so he could try it?

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    She is to big to fit in the kamado so I do not know.

Serious note thinking I had strep the Dr asked if I had been around any new animals/pets. Told her we got a new puppy a couple 2 or 3ish weeks ago. Didn't tell her my job takes me in peoples homes with pets or homes that are never cleaned.
    Throat spray and mucinex. Seems to be makkng a difference.

I feel your pain. I'm mildly allergic to cats. Still put up with two adorable little a-holes anyway even though its constant PND and mild congestion.
    Honda Civic's keyed door is on an electric switch, not on a linkage. Dead battery, can't get in to pop the hood.
    Could be worse. There is a model year of Kia Soul that if the battery goes dead, there is no way into the car without a jack and jumper cables.
    Jack the drivers side front.
    Crawl under the car.
    Attach jumper cables to the frame and positive bolt of the starter. (apparently it wont spin without the key)
    With umbilical power applied, press the key fob to unlock the doors before reversing the course.
    :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Nordic Forest Pearl? Shouldn't that be the color of reindeer dung? :stickpoke:
    Isn't that a Ford color? It's somewhere between puke green and baby **** yellow. Ford keeps finding more of that paint, I saw a Bronco painted that color the other day.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Have no idea what that is or refers to, and I'm to scared to Google it :baby:
    You pick the raspberries out of the ... throughput ... and make really expensive jelly

Sarcasm aside, though; although I've known dogs that would eat fruit and/or berries if it was offered to them, that's the first dog I've seen who picks their own. It's hard enough to keep the birds from eating them let alone a high-energy four legged thief

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    You pick the raspberries out of the ... throughput ... and make really expensive jelly

Sarcasm aside, though; although I've known dogs that would eat fruit and/or berries if it was offered to them, that's the first dog I've seen who picks their own. It's hard enough to keep the birds from eating them let alone a high-energy four legged thief
    He likes trying to steal cucumbers off the vine too. He's a goofy pup

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Got in the Left turn lane.
    Realized, I needed to go straight.

So, I did the weird thing, and turned left, then left, then left, then left, and ended up in the correct lane...
    Instead of cutting back into the other lane and inconveniencing everyone else.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Got in the Left turn lane.
    Realized, I needed to go straight.

So, I did the weird thing, and turned left, then left, then left, then left, and ended up in the correct lane...
    Instead of cutting back into the other lane and inconveniencing everyone else.
    Reminds me of the old saying... "Two wrongs don't make a right, but three lefts do."

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    The AC in the office could only get the temp down to 81° (Window unit that draws from inside the shop) Probably cause this was the temp in the shop today. That was ground level. Ceiling was right around 122°
    20230823_132528.jpg

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ljmiddleton3
    Top Bottom