Your Favorite cheap Handgun that everyone else thinks is Junk and makes fun of.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gassprint1

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 15, 2015
    NWI
    The only thing is have watched about the rifle is what demolition ranch put out and he seem to like the rifle pretty well. I think his is in 10mm. He is not a fan of the pistol as you may know if you watch his videos
    Watched a couple of his videos. You cant really only watch 1 persons videos on something, everyone holds an shoots differently. Hickoc or however you spell his name..did a video on high point pistols an kinda had mixed reviews. I know limp wristing many cheap pistols is a problem.i even tried aluminum case 45acp and it wouldn't eject at all. Case rims are too soft and extractor kept slipping off. I messages Remington about the issue, they sent me return labels and sent me out brass case to replace the 2 boxes of aluminum case.

Bzikot

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2022
    Allen County
    I purchased a Ruger Wanger it definitely is on the cheap side less than 200, but I really never heard anyone say it was junk. Really fun gun to shoot, sights seemed to be dead on, the whole family really enjoys shooting it on range days

PLANEMECH

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 14, 2009
    Decatur, IN
    My Zastava M70 in .32acp. Mostly people scoff because it’s a .32. But it is easy to conceal, little recoil but accurate and I can put all 8 rounds where they need to go. I have bigger calibers and better guns but I have a soft spot for this one. Heck I don’t want to get hit by a Red Ryder let alone this one.

tgeorge21

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 19, 2023
    Feet
    My Sccy CPX-1. I mean, the trigger is not great. But I have ran all sorts of ball ammo and HP through it and have never had any issues. Not one FTF or FTE.

Reactions: Leo

spalfano

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 26, 2023
    New Palestine
    Taurus Spectrum 380. It’s my wife’s, but I shoot it with her from time to time. Silly little thing is accurate for what it is. But I’m 6’4” and 350lbs, so that tiny thing must look silly in my hands. I expect laughter…

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    The only inexpensive gun I have that people questioned is my RIA Ultra FS 10mm 1911.
    For some reason people think since it isn't big name brand it won't be accurate, or reliable. So far the people that have shot it at the range love it.

20220123_120823.jpg

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    Beretta 950 in 22 Short is probably the only gun that’ll fits the criteria. I was going to carry it as a last ditch pocket back up but it’s just not reliable enough for that. Carry a NAA 22 Mag in that role now.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Seyboldbryan
    Top Bottom