• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JBob77

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 7, 2009
    Scott County
    Police had to visit my wife's cousin today. No fault of his, BTW. His 6 year old son was sitting on the couch. The officer said to the young boy "Thats a nice house you have here" to which the young boy replied "Thats a nice gun you got there." True story, and I came unglued laughing when I heard about it

DeadeyeChrista'sdad

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Feb 28, 2009
    winchester/farmland
    Police had to visit my wife's cousin today. No fault of his, BTW. His 6 year old son was sitting on the couch. The officer said to the young boy "Thats a nice house you have here" to which the young boy replied "Thats a nice gun you got there." True story, and I came unglued laughing when I heard about it

Now THAT'S funny!

schafe

Master
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Monroe Co.
    When you keep spent brass and put it under the pillow for the "Ammo Fairy" to replace with fresh ones........... You might be a gun owner. (Well...it's not available any other way !) :dunno:

CathyRae

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Crawfordsville
    When you keep spent brass and put it under the pillow for the "Ammo Fairy" to replace with fresh ones........... You might be a gun owner. (Well...it's not available any other way !) :dunno:

I love that one!! Too FUNNY!! Does it work? I will to try this with my .380 brass. I woder if Joe would notice all the brass in bed with us? ;)

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Umm. Is there something that you wish to share with the rest of the class, Tim?

Nah, I'm good. Now, If I could get old what's his name to the range, I'd probably remember exactly what his name is.

Oh, and I did cut the grass and clean the gutters last weekend.

Whosyer

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 5, 2009
    Warren County
    It's the middle of harvest,your combine is broke down, and you drive an extra 20 miles to get parts, just so you don't have to go into Illinois.

GMack_1

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2009
    Montgomery Co.
    When you reach into your back (right) pocket to pay for gas, and realize you are pulling out your new Ruger LCP instead. Does Midway sell a left-handed wallet?

AuntieBellum

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    Rensselaer
    It's the middle of harvest,your combine is broke down, and you drive an extra 20 miles to get parts, just so you don't have to go into Illinois.

+1 Last time we went to Illinois, had to stop before we crossed the line to buy more trigger locks. After counting and adding up, it made more since to buy a big bin to lock all the handguns in and to only trigger lock the rifles separately. Too much work to go through that state!

Lanser

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 23, 2009
    Evansville
    Your shooting glasses cost more than your prescription ones.

You use a rifle scope instead of binoculars at the game.

You don't own a belt that won't support a holster.

Your trigger finger twitches at fireworks shows.

You always point out the incorrect grip used by movie characters.

You make all your clothing decisions based on "CC" issues.

Your wife has a hole in the dryer because you left ammo in your pockets.

You bought your child their first gun within a week of the positive pregnancy test.

You use the same range finder when your hunting as you do at the golf course.

Your golf clubs have handgun grip tape on them.

You pick up your kids squirt-gun and immediately try to clear it.

You plan vacation destinations based on local carry laws.

You own more holsters than you do ties.

Your dry cleaner knows how to remove gun oil from clothing.

:yesway: Yup!

schafe

Master
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Monroe Co.
    I love that one!! Too FUNNY!! Does it work? I will to try this with my .380 brass. I woder if Joe would notice all the brass in bed with us? ;)
    Yes it works. I was skeptical at first, but my wife told me that I needed to wrap each piece of brass with a 5 dollar bill. I tried it and schazamm! It worked like a champ. Funny, though, the Fairy brought me my wifes brand? :dunno:

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    you reach into your pocket for change and come out with a handful of ammo

Not quite that...but a few years ago a chick that I worked with and had taken shooting a time or two told me "Don't hold out on me. Hand some over."
    I said "Hand what over?"
    She said, "Tic Tacs. I know you have some in there. I heard them. ...gimme a few" and she picked up my tote bag and shook it.
    Sure enough there was a familiar rattle that did indeed sound like Tic tacs, but unfortunately for her...it was a plastic box of CCI mini mags.

Top Bottom