You are not qualified to interpret the Constitution!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Uralguy

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 31, 2009
    Kokomo
    I tried to watch it 3 times. I do not have that much endurance. My head won't stop shaking back and forth. OMG There are no brain cells touching in her skull. Aliens have abducted her brain. That is the only answer.

xamsx

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    NW
    That is the best thing I have seen so far this week. Those guys are awesome.
    Most definitely!

Everyone should check out the rest of RP4409's videos on YouTube. They're all great! Everyone who's a YouTube member should subscribe to him as well.. He posts new videos at least once a week.

Very well informed, funny guy and the man is a true Patriot!
    YouTube - RP4409's Channel

SC_Shooter

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    Bloomington
    viking.gif

I'll kick in a few $$$ for the bail fund.

Seriously, I've always wondered about people who don't understand house rules. If you don't like INGO's house rules...leave. If you don't like America's house rules...you get the point.

Of course, by house rules I am referring to the Constitution and Bill of Rights - not the thousands and thousands of laws that have bastardized the 'house rules' over the years.

BTW - If you don't like INGO's "Bill of Rights," you should have to leave too. Just a thought. :dunno:

SC_Shooter

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    Bloomington
    No rep whoring here. While I was typing Bill of Rights in regard to the country, I couldn't help but laugh a little at the connection. You know, sometimes the obvious just jumps out at ya.

DustinG

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 8, 2008
    Why is it that people think rednecks are dumb? Rednecks are the people who will save this country!

Crimson

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 24, 2008
    Columbus, Indiana
    Good point. So if your called a redneck you are just supposed to be a hillbilly, LOL. She showed her true stupidity. She believed it was alright to use the constitution for her cause but cant see how anyone else could for theirs. True libertys apply to all not just those that want to use it for their convience.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    WOW!!!!!~ At 2:40 "If you go to court the constitution isn't going to protect you!!!"? She must have skipped civics class for a clandestine meeting with the P.E. coach:rockwoot: This woman is AMAZING. . . .ly dumb!!! "I don't care about the constitution". This is getting downright scary people. Therein lies the root of the problem in this country today, people don't care as long as the gub'mint leaves them alone. What they don't understand is the gub'mint won't leave them alone for long. There is a member that uses a quote from the movie "V" in their sig line where it basically says we are going to hel1 in a handbasket and it's our own fault. People like her are why!!!

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    WOW!!!!!~ At 2:40 "If you go to court the constitution isn't going to protect you!!!"? She must have skipped civics class for a clandestine meeting with the P.E. coach:rockwoot: This woman is AMAZING. . . .ly dumb!!! "I don't care about the constitution". This is getting downright scary people. Therein lies the root of the problem in this country today, people don't care as long as the gub'mint leaves them alone. What they don't understand is the gub'mint won't leave them alone for long. There is a member that uses a quote from the movie "V" in their sig line where it basically says we are going to hel1 in a handbasket and it's our own fault. People like her are why!!!

That would be young Mr. Savage Eagle. And yes, that quote, and for that matter, the whole movie, RAWKS.

Blessings,
    Bill

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008

Yup. Pretty much....

[FONT=times new roman, new york, times, serif]Words offer the means to meaning, and for those who will listen, the enunciation of truth. And the truth is, there is something terribly wrong with this country, isn't there? Cruelty and injustice, intolerance and oppression. And where once you had the freedom to object, to think and speak as you saw fit, you now have censors and systems of surveillance coercing your conformity and soliciting your submission. How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror. I know why you did it. I know you were afraid. Who wouldn't be? War, terror, disease. There were a myriad of problems which conspired to corrupt your reason and rob you of your common sense. - V[/FONT]​

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Here's the rest of the quote....

Fear got the best of you, and in your panic you turned to the now high chancellor, Adam Sutler. He promised you order, he promised you peace, and all he demanded in return was your silent, obedient consent. Last night I sought to end that silence. Last night I destroyed the Old Bailey, to remind this country of what it has forgotten. More than four hundred years ago a great citizen wished to embed the fifth of November forever in our memory. His hope was to remind the world that fairness, justice, and freedom are more than words, they are perspectives. So if you've seen nothing, if the crimes of this government remain unknown to you then I would suggest you allow the fifth of November to pass unmarked. But if you see what I see, if you feel as I feel, and if you would seek as I seek, then I ask you to stand beside me one year from tonight, outside the gates of Parliament, and together we shall give them a fifth of November that shall never, ever be forgot.

flagtag

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Westville, IL
    :koolaid: don't want to come out to the real world! They WANT someone to tell them what to do, how to live their lives, what to beleive, etc.

It hurts their little pea brains when they TRY to get them to function as intended. Plus, they "hear" that screeching inside their thick sculls and that puts them off, as does the burning smell. Ewww!:puke::nailbite:

So, they :lala:to the truth! :D

Top Bottom