• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    An N frame Smith & Wesson 57-1 in 41 magnum. It was my fathers gun and he never shot it. It served its purpose as a truck gun, but to be honest it was too big for me and I never shot it to its potential. I ended up trading it for a model 41 target pistol. It has since been restored and is part of a traveling revolver collection/showcase. I only miss the gun because dad gave it to me. Otherwise it is in a better place as I never found a large frame revolver to be practical. I will not however let go of my target pistol.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    H&K USP 40 Compact. Made it my goal when I decided I wanted to be a gun owner that I would find this gun and cherish it.

And I certainly have :)

JR50

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Significantly North of Rt. 30
    Bersa 644 .22LR

picture.php

reaper101

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Sep 13, 2010
    Muncie, Indiana
    My first was a Glenfield 22 that was bought by my grandfather, and given to my father, who in turn gave it to me. Its accurate and i still enjoy it. First handgun was a S&W sigma 40. when they first came out. needless to say it was junk and is now gone.

Bigc177

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 2, 2011
    Westside of Indy
    My first was passed down from my father that was his father's police issued 357. My first purchase was a Ruger P89, and that followed up a couple weeks later when I bought a Ruger P95. I just picked up a Ruger SR9 a couple weeks ago in a trade, and I REALLY like it! You might say I'm a bit of a Ruger fan. Enjoy your new toy:)
    :draw:

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    My first was a .357 Magnum Colt King Cobra 6" barrel stainless that I purchased.

I sold it off, along with all my other wheel guns. Wish I still had it, but that was almost 20 years ago, and just a couple of weeks ago, I welcomed my first AR into the house, so while I wish I had some past guns back, I'm still liking new ones.

Top Bottom