• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kirkd

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 22, 2013
    Greenwood
    FYI. I received this email. Good bullets if you are looking for played pistol rounds

X-Treme Bullets Drops Pricing
    $13 Off All 1,000 Count Bullets

Today, we’re happy to announce we have reduced pricing on all our 1,000 count bullets by 13 dollars! But we have more good news, we've reached a new shipping agreement with UPS which means reduced shipping rates from products purchased through the XtremeBullets.com online store.

To celebrate, we’ve kicked off a LIMITED TIME flat rate 5 dollar shipping on all in stock items, no limit on quantity, until midnight Friday May 9, 2014 at 11:59 PM CST. So if you’ve been thinking about working up a new load with a new bullet, or stocking up on your favorite projectile, now is the time.

We here at X-Treme Bullets know you work hard for every dollar you make and that is why we offer the high volume shooter quality plated projectiles at affordable prices. These bullets come from our facilities in Carson City, NV or our newest plating plant in Lewiston, ID directly to your home. So you can be sure you are getting the best possible price every time.

Thank you for your business.

Sincerely,

Limited Offer: The 15% discount and $5 shipping above is only applicable to online orders and is not valid at any retail store. Supplies are limited. This sale begins at May 2, 2014 12:00 pm CST sale ends May 9, 2014 at 11:59AM CST. X-Treme Bullets reserves the right to limit quantities and/or withdraw or change this offer at any time without notice. The 15% discount does not apply to shipping cost. This offer may not be combined with any other offers or discounts. Ordering ammunition online is subject to local laws

bocefus78

Master
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Apr 9, 2014
    Hamilton Co.
    Stock up boys and girls...they are charging shipping after may 9th! 5$ flat rate until then. I called em. my 3k order normal ship rate was 47$

bocefus78

Master
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Apr 9, 2014
    Hamilton Co.
    Same here, tried adding 2 counts of 500, no deal. Hmmmm.
    The discount had been applied to all packs...no matter count. The price you see on the Web is the sale price. She also said it was a 10 off sale...not 13. I'm too lazy to check my previous orders but it's cheaper for sure.

Fishersjohn48

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Feb 19, 2009
    Fishers
    I order from them all the time and they have NOT charged shipping to date. What they are doing is adding shipping charges but marking the bullets down. If you watch their sales they run a special almost every week on a few bullets at 10% off with free shipping. This is just their way of raising prices and making you feel like you are getting a good deal. With that said, they are still very good bullets at a good price even with the "new prices/rates"

Fishersjohn48

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Feb 19, 2009
    Fishers
    The discount had been applied to all packs...no matter count. The price you see on the Web is the sale price. She also said it was a 10 off sale...not 13. I'm too lazy to check my previous orders but it's cheaper for sure.

Copy from their website.

[FONT=Arial Black, Gadget, sans-serif]X-Treme Bullets Drops Pricing[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial Black, Gadget, sans-serif]$13 Off All 1,000 Count Bullets[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Today, we’re happy to announce we have reduced pricing on all our 1,000 count bullets by 13 dollars! But we have more good news, we've reached a new shipping agreement with UPS which means reduced shipping rates from products purchased through the XtremeBullets.com online store.

To celebrate, we’ve kicked off a LIMITED TIME flat rate 5 dollar shipping on all in stock items, no limit on quantity, until midnight Friday May 9, 2014 at 11:59 PM CST. So if you’ve been thinking about working up a new load with a new bullet, or stocking up on your favorite projectile, now is the time.
    [/FONT]

partyboy6686

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Oct 9, 2011
    Indianapolis
    Doesn't look like a deal to me. I put together a order last week. Just put the same items in the shopping cart and it was $5 more due to shipping. Last weeks order didn't charge shipping.

Top Bottom