• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TWS

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 24, 2012
    Ferdinand
    Im more of a hands on kinda guy. Might be weird, but if it comes through the mail my wife gets her hands on it first. Ive got a pretty good little system goin for my hobby. She knows nothing, as far as she knows i dont spend a dime on my shooting addiction.

G McBride

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2008
    Centerville
    Great pistol and shoots great.

I have had mine for about three weeks now and have not had any issues with it. I have let at least six different people shoot mine and no one has had any kind of issues with the gun.

japartridge

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 20, 2011
    Bloomington
    Im more of a hands on kinda guy. Might be weird, but if it comes through the mail my wife gets her hands on it first. Ive got a pretty good little system goin for my hobby. She knows nothing, as far as she knows i dont spend a dime on my shooting addiction.

that's the way it always starts... eventually you will end up getting a PO box at the UPS store just so she doesn't find out about the purchases... then it will be buying multiple of the same family so that she can't tell which one is new.... LOL, welcome to the sad addiction that causes us to lie to our loved ones! :ingo:;)

TWS

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 24, 2012
    Ferdinand
    My friend spent a while on a list for the solo. He finally got one, about the same time i got this xds. It fits in a guys hand a little better than the solo, and the accuracy far surpassed it. I know the kimber is for more compact. But after having them side by side, i took my name off the solo list and put my wifes on it instead.

Armed-N-Ready

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Ft. Wayne
    Six weeks and >600 rounds

It is a tough decision between the Dan Wesson CCO and the XD-s. Carried my XD-s all the way down to Key West and back. If it hadn't been so new (can't stop thinking how much I like it) I probably would have forgotten I was carrying it. I ordered the 7 round magazine from Springfield and it is great too. The CS N82 tactical tuckable holster was very comfy and the weight is no problem.

45Guy

Marksman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Fishers, IN
    I love my XD’s. I have found that the only two points that need improvement are the sights and the grip surface. I have added fiber optics front sights to a Tactual 45 from Dawson Precision and grip tape. The combination of those two items took a great gut and converted it to an excellent gun.

By the way t=you can send your slide to Dawson and they will do the install for you. www.dawsonprecision.com Home Page Tractiongrips

TWS

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 24, 2012
    Ferdinand
    The front sight on my xds is very bright orange, i can see that thing in a dark room, its nice, but my xdm could use some work. I have pachmar grips on the xdm, im gonna get one for the xds when i come across them, the grips could use a little help.

Mad Man

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 14, 2009
    LaPorte County
    I've had mine of a few months now. No issues whatsoever in a few hundred rounds. It is the first firearm I reach for when opening the safe. Just about 100% EDC. Did pocket the LCP today though as we were out bed shopping. Not too comfortable lying on beds with an IWB:D

Top Bottom