• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ClydeB

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 17, 2012
    Southern Hoosier
    Rep. Allen Jaggi, R-Lyman, the legislation’s sponsor, feels that gun free zones that prohibit concealed carry are public safety risks, saying, “No matter how many laws we have, the people who are there to do harm don’t care about our laws.”

If only more people could get the truth of that one simple statement through their heads...

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Wait. Don't you guys get it? Soon campuses in Wyoming will be war zones. It'll be the wild wild west. There will literally be blood in the streets. It'll be the kind of utter mayhem that even Allstate can't cover. WWIII won't start in the Baltics or the Middle East. It will start in Wyoming. Wherever that is.

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Lawrence County
    I LOVE WYOMING! I go almost every year to hunt pronghorn during their bow season. I am so at home in Wyoming. For the most part people just live and let live. They don't bother anyone and expect the same treatment. I love the Wyoming cowboy/freedom mentality.

From John Wayne's last movie...
    John Bernard Books: I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.

Top Bottom