Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    There were some changes in the lead dog in some divisions following the June 28th match. I have updated and sent them to Marc to post on the web. I will post here when I know they are updated on the WVPPS website.

Saturday's match is the last chance for 2015 to sign up for the point series.

I purchased the Point Series gun this afternoon. A Smith and Wesson M & P CORE. This one is designed to mount and optic on it. (You are on your own on the optic)
    Gun to be given away via random draw at the November match for anyone in the Point Series.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    The Point Series has been updated. Many folks have shot more than 6 matches. The best six matches count. Things changed in several divisions. Let me know if there is a mistake or perceived mistake.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    I have sent the file of the updated scores to marc. When he posts them check your totals and let me know if the math is wrong. The best six matches scores. I struck through the scores that get tossed. Production is tied. Max regained the Open lead. Jeff is in the driver seat in Single Stack. Alyssa has L10 under control.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    It has been suggested that in light of Gary Chaney going minor at the State match that his point series scores need to be recalculated to minor. This request is being considered. Stay tuned for further updates.

Litlratt

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 17, 2009
    Terre Haute
    It has been suggested that in light of Gary Chaney going minor at the State match that his point series scores need to be recalculated to minor. This request is being considered. Stay tuned for further updates.

Without argument, I have no doubt that you'll do the right thing.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    For those that are unsure. I was just kidding about changing Chaney to minor. I could not legally do it if I wanted to do it. Club matches accept declared power factor at face value. So even if Chaney was minor with the same ammo and gun the only time he was chronoed this year we have accept that he declared major. Now if we could get him to leave his gun in the holster during walk through period we could move on.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    I just sent the updated Point Series to Marc. It should be posted in the next day or so. Please check my math. If you find a mistake let me know. Remember that your best six scores count. So the scores can change depending on which scores do not count. If you suspect a mistake let me know and we will figure it out.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    I have them figured following the October match and sent to Marc to post. Hopefully they will be post in the next 24 hours.
    Production will come down to the last match. The other divisions are decided. Plaques have been ordered.

Top Bottom