• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

glocktoys

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    84   0   0
    May 12, 2008
    mishawaka, up north
    OK i need a evo-40 buffer 9/16x24 and a Walther p99 threaded 9mm barrel (1/2x28 or 13.5x1 lh metric) and Walther p99 9mm 15/16 round mags and holsters for the p99 (shoulder or belt). or make me a trade offer. i also have another listing with more stuff to trade too:

https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...f_ar-15_glock_and_h_and_k_stuff_and_mags.html

here is what i have:
    one aac evo-45 buffer .578x28 rh thread pattern and fixed barrel adapter (purchased last year and only 50 rounds fired b4 i purchased a new metric glock barrel that matches the threads on my hk tactical(sold the barrel and kept the buffer but never plan to use it so here it is). paid $75 +$8 for shipping. this is still in the package from aac $65 shipped with the fixed barrel adapter
    evo45buffer.jpg

have a lwd 9mm glock 19 threaded barrel (50 rounds down the barrel) 1/2x28 black with thread protector and in the original package. this is standard rifling so you can shoot lead down it (i only shot 147gh fmj ammo down it) $100

g21_g19_barrels.jpg

i have for the glock 19

1 glock 19 PRE BAN NON-DROP FREE mag 15round 9mm ( has a small crack in plastic by # marks but is only cosmetic and functions flawlessly. $25

2 glock 19 9mm 10round mag $15(made by glock)

2 glock 19 15round mags (made by glock) $20

1 glock 19 15round schere mag $17

2 walther p99 9mm 14round pro mags (not in pic)
    hkglockmags.jpg

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom