Please reply by conversation.

CSK22

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 5, 2009
    Stoplight City
    WTT - 1911 - Rock Island Arms +++ Extras

I have a full size RIA 1911 with 3 mags(4rth pictured in silver wont feed well? ill give it too though) and a shoulder holster, there is also 50 rounds of umc.

Put a new mainspring in, firing pin, and firing pin spring in reasons being. Previous owner had stated he had issues with the gun firing every few mags, I put 50 rounds through it and it worked flawless for me, so then I decided to just replace those parts as a just in case basis kind of thing, went out and put 50 more through it and it was fine, no FTE no FTF. It has worked flawlessly for me. First few rounds had problems feeding, but it was crummy ammo. Gun has been well taken care of, rifling looks great, colors look great, would take better pics if I had a camera capable. Also some sort of recoil reducer spring bar, not sure, but I'll throw it in. It's no kimber, but it works fine for me!

Trades?

Would like more then anything a glock

1st, 9mm glocks
    2nd .40 glocks
    3rd i like the look and feel of the taurus pt100s if you have some accessories as well
    4th carry guns

would appreciate ammo with any trade as well!!!

Would prefer just compact but sub could work as well

it is possible I would like other trades so let me know
    I work at a homeless shelter, on a coordinators pay, so not a lot of money, my reason for getting rid of this is purely cost of feeding it, 9mm was my first handgun a while back, and I enjoyed the cost and size difference. Nothing wrong with this gun. (i understand i could have to add cash to some trades and I am open to that)

Hopefully we can work out a deal!

DSC00368.jpg

DSC00370.jpg

DSC00371.jpg

DSC00372.jpg

I will not be able to trade in person until next weekend, will drive a distance for the right trade but would prefer lafayette area.

TRADE PENDING trade on sunday

Last edited:

CSK22

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 5, 2009
    Stoplight City
    Pms replied too, still looking for some stuff,

would prefer 9mm, but 40 works as well....looking for mostly anything but keltec, and something carry worthy.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom