Please reply by conversation.

Substance-P

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Apr 4, 2008
    Carmel
    Only ONE Left: WTS or WTT New in box Saiga 12 plus 3 extra magazines

I AM HEADING OUT OF TOWN FOR A BIT AND CLOSING DOWN SHOP THANKS FOR THE INTEREST

I had been looking all over for these (couldn't find them around me forever). Anyway, I had the luck to run into quite a few of them over the past several weeks and bought them. Now, I am looking to clear up a little space so I am placing these two on the trading/sales block.

Here is what I have: 1 new in box Saiga 12 and 3 additional sealed 5 rd Russian magazines (I can't find anymore of these magazines anywhere...but where they are listed online they were listed at $40-45 plus shipping).
    In terms of trades, I would be willing to trade them in any combination for the right trade. I am open to just about anything in trades although preference would be for handguns chambered in .45, 9mm, or .22

I have these posted in a couple of other locations and had gotten requests for outright sales prices. Here is what I came up with:

I would prefer FTF to save on shipping and transfer costs, but I will ship.

One Saiga 12 New in Box: $599
    One Saiga 12 New in Box plus new sealed 5 rd Russian magazine: $619
    One Saiga 12 New in Box plus two new sealed 5rd Russian magazines: $639
    One Saiga 12 New in Box plus three new 5rd Russian magazines: $659

Let me know what you are interested in, if someone has already purchased part of the package you want, I will respond with what's left. I reserve the right to do a quick search on INGO to make sure that there aren't any consistent negative reports from those who have dealt with a prospective buyer in the past.

These prices will also be posted on another board, so they be purchased or sold there as well.

Thanks again for the interest.
    Saiga12s1.jpg

Saiga12s2.jpg

Last edited:

huawilso

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 8, 2008
    New Castle, In
    I have a colt Commander 9 MM. Intrested in trading for one of your shotguns. Or I have a Wilson Combat 45 KZ model for both shot guns. Do you have any pic.

huawilso

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 8, 2008
    New Castle, In
    The KZ is stainless very few rounds down range not exactly sure of the round count. I think I have three mags for it. I have the bag from Wilson, the DVD's, and original target from Wilson.

The Colt is blued I have two clips it is chambered for 9MM It is the combat commander size.

Substance-P

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Apr 4, 2008
    Carmel
    Where are these fine little shotguns living right now?? PM incoming..

South of Indy, Greenwood area. Here are some more pictures. I am working on some trade offers with another member but still trying to figure out what offer best fits what I need/want (Trade fell through still on the trade/sale block)

Saiga1upcloseLeft.jpg

Saiga1upcloseRight.jpg

Saiga2fullsizeLeft.jpg

Here are some pics of the extra magazines for those who wanted to see them. They are Russian and still sealed in their packages with an insert in Russian
    SaigaMagAll3.jpg

SaigaMagUpclose.jpg

UPDATED and LOWER Prices
    Prices are inclusive of shipping from individual to FFL in Continental US. Please know your state’s laws regarding firearms (no shipping to California or other states where these are not legal). Payment is certified funds (e.g., cashier’s check, USPS Money Order)

One Saiga 12 New in Box: $599 (includes shipping)
    One Saiga 12 New in Box plus new sealed 5 rd Russian magazine: $619 (includes shipping)
    One Saiga 12 New in Box plus two new sealed 5rd Russian magazines: $639 (includes shipping)
    One Saiga 12 New in Box plus three new 5rd Russian magazines: $659 (includes shipping)

Last edited:

Substance-P

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Apr 4, 2008
    Carmel
    Weekly Bump:
    I had a trade setup and then a sale setup that fell through several days ago, so I wanted to update INGO members who had expressed interest in the Saigas last week...they are still here (although it looks like one may be gone soon). Also, you will notice outright sales prices have been posted.

Update:One of the Saigas is traded. I still have the other one plus the three magazines for sale or trade.

Last edited:

Substance-P

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Apr 4, 2008
    Carmel
    Weekly Bump: One of the Saigas is gone. This is probably the last week I'll have this one and the mags listed. If nothing comes up, I'll just sit on the Saiga for a bit (not literally).

My preference would be for a FTF transaction to prevent either parties from having to pay shipping and transfer, but for the right seal I will ship.

Trade or Sale
    I would prefer FTF to save on shipping and transfer costs, but I will ship.

One Saiga 12 New in Box: $599
    One Saiga 12 New in Box plus new sealed 5 rd Russian magazine: $619
    One Saiga 12 New in Box plus two new sealed 5rd Russian magazines: $639
    One Saiga 12 New in Box plus three new 5rd Russian magazines: $659

HEADING OUT OF TOWN FOR A FEW WEEKS NEED TO CLOSE THE THREAD DOWN THANKS FOR ALL THE INTEREST

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom