Please reply by conversation.

jimbolucky13

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 3, 2009
    Southern Indiana
    WTT/WTS: 1998 Chevy S-10 SS

Hate to see it go, but with a little one on the way I have no choice I need more room.I know this isn't the best of pictures, but I will get some pics once the weather gets a little nicer sorry. so on with the posting . It's a 98 S-10 SS in onyx black that just turned 99,300 miles, automatic trans., power windows, power locks, cruise, tilt wheel, rear sliding window, factory tint, factory cd player, ZQ8 suspension, and newer tires(right at 12,000 miles) alignment was also done at the time. The truck does have a rebuilt title, no idea why, it was rebuilt when I bought it and doesn't bother me at all.The truck runs and drives very well, hasn't been abused, and well taken care of. the only thing wrong with it is there is a small dent in the passenger front fender that was there when I got it and I haven't gotten around to having it fixed. front brakes need replaced. price drop to 3500 without the camper, 4100 with the camper

Thanks for your interest, and if you wish to see the truck before I get pics up I can meet with you in the Bloomington area.

This is a TRUE SS not just badges, probably not a collectors item now, but who knows down the road. I think I read there was only about 1400 of these made in 98?

s1nt48.jpg

Last edited:

jimbolucky13

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 3, 2009
    Southern Indiana
    come on guys, no offers? surely someone needs a nice truck. I might be interested in a Xbox360 as a partial trade also, just shoot me some offers. we're getting too close to our due date for me to still have this thing.

jimbolucky13

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 3, 2009
    Southern Indiana
    OK daily ttt, and some things that I would be intersted in(maybe it will help you guys to not be so shy with the offers:laugh:)
    AR
    AK
    S&W M&P 15-22
    S&W 22a
    Sig Mosquito
    P22 (green pref. I've got a black one:D)
    Glock
    12 ga. pump pref. 870 or 500
    10-22

Get those offers flowing guys, I'm ready to move this thing, I need to get into another vehicle.

Last edited:

jimbolucky13

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 3, 2009
    Southern Indiana
    daily bump.... It also looks like I might be getting the camper shell back, it's a very nice top. It's a century royal, new these tops are about $1500. If you want the truck with the camper I'm asking $4300 obo. Of course all trades will still be looked at, and I'm feeling very motivated this weekend. I'm also going to throw some front pads on it this weekend if I get the time. also I forgot to mention the air bag light is on due to me pulling the fuse(I find air bags very scary:laugh:)

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom