• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

glocktoys

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    84   0   0
    May 12, 2008
    mishawaka, up north
    I have a well used beater for trade as the wife is tired of paying for insurance on a truck i don't drive. it is a 4door auto(4sp),PS,abs Pb, cruise tilt power seats, has temp and direction of travel too. 4.3l vortec v6 with new water pump,front breaks,fuel pump. power windows, power locks (with keyless remote for doors and rear ) am/FM CD player, rear window defrost. OK here is the news, was it in rear drivers side (hit and run) small dent and rear tail light is cracked (taped up). it needs a starter and rear seal on the axle replaced (leaking axle lube very minor and if more lube is added it can be driven for quite some time but rear break on that side does not work very good from leak) and rear breaks replaced from the leak on the passenger side. a/c does not work(never charged or tested for leaks) power seats and power mirrors don't work for some reason (told a short somewhere but never got it fixed as i am the only driver of it and never need the seat or mirrors moved). rear window wiper does not work either (some gear needs replaced). just had oil changed and overall a good truck but got a rice burner and wife wants it gone. planned to put it on ebay but thought i would try here first. i am looking for handguns and or rifles or reloading equipment or whatever. other interest is a palm or pocket PC with wifi and mags for glock 17,19,20,21,22 and hk USP 45 full size. AR-15 9mm or 6.8 or good .308 rifles too. i can get pics or answer questions later this week. make me a offer...

glocktoys

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    84   0   0
    May 12, 2008
    mishawaka, up north
    the tranny,transfer case and motor are good for parts as is the interior. with the new exhaust and battery and fuel pump and water pump it cost almost $800 alone so parts alone are worth something i hope. any trades welcome.

glocktoys

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    84   0   0
    May 12, 2008
    mishawaka, up north
    truck has a hitch too. remote keyless entry,PW,pl,PS,Pb,pseats,towing package (oil cooler and tranny cooler). push button 4x4 and direction of travel w/ outside temp. great project but if not traded soon i will keep it in the back yard and fix the starter and keep it for 4x4 in the winter.

truckfr.jpg

Last edited:

Don

Expert
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jan 17, 2008
    Greenfield
    I have this laptop for trade.

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Pavilion-dv8040us-Notebook-Laptop-Turion/dp/B000JGL1ZI"]Amazon.com: HP Pavilion dv8040us 17" Notebook PC Laptop (Turion 64 ML-40 2.2GHz 1GB 160GB DVD±RW): Computers & PC Hardware[/ame]

I paid a little over $1800 for this in 2006.

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom