Please reply by conversation.

Substance-P

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Apr 4, 2008
    Carmel
    WITHDRAWN

Our move to a new house has brought with it a new HT room and the chance to expand and add some equipment. Unforutnately, it means that several pieces have to go. In addition to my Infocus projector, there is a ksc-sc1, bose acoustimass system, and these KG 3.5s
    These were the first Klipsch (or any speakers) I ever bought. They were the foundation of my HT and have some sentimental value; however, I don't have a use for them anymore and I hate to see them sit in the basement.
    Speakersforsale033.jpg

Speakersforsale035.jpg

Speakersforsale037.jpg

Speakersforsale039.jpg

I don't have the original boxes anymore. I am the the original owner (may still have the reciepts). My preference would be FTF in Indy area.

These speakers are in great shape (as evidence by pictures taken a couple of days ago and posted above); however, they do not come from a pet free home (it is smoke free however). In fact, this is the pet who has enjoyed these KGs from day one (pictured in front of the speakers). There may be a little dog hair on the grilles but overall these are in fantastic shape!

$175 takes the pair

DSC_0113.jpg

Last edited:

Substance-P

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Apr 4, 2008
    Carmel
    Bump-

These speakers are great and the only issue with them is that after 8 years or so there is some mild wear to the grilles in the form of a little dog hair and perhaps a little slobber.

Generally new grilles can be purchased from Klipsch for not a lot of money.

I will sell these $99 last I checked there were two pairs on ebay (one for over 300 and the other for around 185).

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom