• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mosinguy

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 27, 2011
    North Dakota soon...
    Get it while you can! This is a horrible example of a fine weapon. You will find a better one out there. The stock is original 1956 Soviet shipping crate wood with slight chipping and cracking. Has a dark stain. The metal is blued weird. It's completely brownish. Has normal wear and tear. The barrel is missing some rifling but that can be fixed with a metal rod and a soldering iron. A friend of mine did some work to the trigger. You'll know what I mean. Remember, you don't know me if you get caught. No magazine, no cleaning rod, no bayonet, no ammo, no sling, and no warranties implied.

Here's a pic, it's on top*:

picture.php

$4,000 or best offer. If you think this is unreasonable schedule a get together and you may voice your displeasure over tea or submit your complaint in a formal letter.

EDIT: Noticed I am missing the bolt carrier and bolt. The new price is $3,999.50.

*I sell duct-tape for $40 a roll. You may need some. It comes in woodland camo or hello-kitty pink.

Last edited:

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Ok so I really want this and am more than willing to pay your price. The problem is that I happen to be in Nigeria right now. If you give me your information I will be happy to mail you a money order

**need I include the purple**

SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    I offer 87 Internets and a used dirty Pontiac Fiero missing a few minor parts, (engine, doors, wheels, seats, windshield, but does have a nice gas cap.)

Top Bottom