• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • us_agent

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 4, 2010
    SOLD
    Lets see what we can do here. I'm trying to sell my Remington 700P that I bought last year. It's short action .308 with the hs precision stock. I duracoated the barrel and action in black to keep it safe from moisture in case of impending worldwide doom. There is slight chipping of the duracoat around the crown where it was blown off after a trip to the range. It also has a superior shooting systems custom bolt. That cost me 380 bucks. You can google it if you like. It was professionally installed. The gun has 80-100 rounds through it. I cleaned it each time I took it to the range. It comes with the base mounts for a scope. I think they are weaver mounts. Feel free to ask questions. Sorry about the picture quality, they were taken with my iphone. Looking to get $850.00 out of it, and I paid 950.00 new minus the bolt (379.99), mounts (8.00) and duracoat (50.00). Located 20 miles east of Evansville. FTF Sale, need to see a DL and a carry permit if you have one for amusement. Please feel free to ask questions. Not looking for any trades either.

I do not have the original bolt.

First come first serve. Until I have a purchase agreement with an individual it's fair game if multiple parties show interest.

R7.jpg

R5.jpg

R1.jpg

R2.jpg

R4.jpg

Last edited:
    Top Bottom