• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Sthunter987

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Nov 5, 2009
    Southern Johnson County
    WTS (or WTT for 92 Beretta): NIB Glock 19 3rd Gen 9months old Complete package

Ok, I tried the Glock kool aid, and did care for the taste. I made the mistake of trading my Beretta for a Glock 19 (from another INGO member). At this time I'm going to sell the complete Glock package and look for a Beretta 92. Nothing at all wrong with the gun since it's only 9 months old, just miss the feel of the Beretta and could not get used to the "feel"of the Glock. Listed below is the complete package.

Glock 19 3rd gen, complete factory.....0 round count, complete paperwork and box from factory.

1 Itca right hand hip holster.
    8 15 round factory mags.
    2 Grip extenders (if wanting to use the mags with a Glock 26)
    3 boxes of American Eagle Ammo.
    1 Factory Glock box with all the paperwork and extra's.

picture.php

FTF only and must have LCTH. I live around the Indianapolis area and will travel a little if needed. Please PM me if you have any question. At this time I'm asking $700.00 for the complete package, but will consider all offers. I have other photo's of the Glock in my album if interested.

UPDATE: Would also trade for Beretta 92 only (nothing personal) of equal condition. Would like to get a Beretta with low round count, but will consider all offers.

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom