• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    My little sister is in a bind and needs to come up with some money quick so I am selling some stuff to help her out. this stuff is priced to sell quickly. I will be loosing alot of money here but I figure if I can help my little sis it will be worth it.

first up is a Sony handycam 30GB digi camcorder. bought brand new about 10-11 months ago to use for my daughters basketball games has less than 4 hours used on it and is in mint condition,includes all warranty info and paper work and also includes a nice carry case+charger
    paid $450 will sell for $280 shipped{no longer available}

P7070005.jpg

P7070006.jpg

P7070008.jpg

next is a lot of belt buckles + a pair of ear rings. if bought seperatly you would spend boo koo bucks. I have roughly $800 invested in the lot and will sell the whole lot for $115 shipped.
    P7070016.jpg

P7070017.jpg

P7070018.jpg

P7070019.jpg

next is a huge lot of fishing lures+tackle boxes. only a few of these lures have been used but the majority are brand new and has never hit the water. I hate to even think about how much I have invested in this but I will sell the whole lot for $130 shipped
    P7070011.jpg

P7070012.jpg

P7070013.jpg

P7070014.jpg

P7070015.jpg

and next I have a like new abu garcia 7000I fishing reel,very lightly used and it shows. perfect shape and includes everything it was shipped with. will let it go for $55 shipped {sold}

P7070020.jpg

P7070021.jpg

and last a nice 10.8v lithium cordless dremel tool with assecory kit,used maybe a half dozen times and less than 1 year old.
    will let the lot go for $75 shipped.
    P7070010.jpg

all prices include shipping but I am located in Evansville. but with my busy schedule it would be hard for me to meet FTF but we can work something out I am sure. the only payment I will accept is a postal money order or certified bank check for exact amount. I hate to get rid of this stuff so cheap but my family comes first and my sis can really use my help. Thanks folks.

Last edited:

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    Could you give me a count of actual Rapala minnows in the lures?

no actual rapala minnows,there are 5 rapala lures 3 are crank baits and one is a suspending minnow but is the newer plastic ones,and one is a top water popper.
    are you looking for the original rapala floating minnows?

public servant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Yes, Rapala balsa floaters are pretty much all I use anymore...except when fly fishing of course. They are getting so expensive I cry when I lose one. :xmad:

I almost exclusively use 1-1/2" and 2" silver floaters (F-3 and F-5)...but carry a gold one or two...and perhaps a hula popper to use...all on my ultra light gear. I have tackle boxes full of other stuff...but nothing produces like Rapala silver minnows. :twocents:

Thanks for the answer. :yesway:

Last edited:
    Top Bottom