• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Indy317

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 27, 2008
    The Glock 27:
    I would estimate about 20 or fewer rounds fired from this gun. It comes with Meprolight Tru-Dot night sights. I am the original purchaser of this gun and it has stayed in the safe for the most part. It comes with two magazines and the original case. I originally purchased this handgun on 1/30/2004. I have no idea when the night sights were manufactured nor how much longer they will glow. As of this post, they are glowing enough to be easily visible in the dark.

WTS for the price of $500.00obo. New lower price of $485.00. Even lower price of $475.00.

Location: My location is Hancock Co. I am willing to drive and meet anyone from SE Noblesville (around the new mall), Fishers, Greenfield, the east side of Indy, and the SE side of Indy.

Terms:
    -Cash only, don't be upset when I check your money for counterfeit bills.
    -We will meet at a public location.
    -Got to be 21 years old
    -Have and show a valid Indiana ID or driver's license (this proves your age and that you are an Indiana resident)
    -Have and show a valid Indiana carry permit (this confirms your resident status, your age, and that you are not a felon and/or now allowed to own/possess handguns)
    -I will require two signed bills of sale (one for me, one for you): The bills of sale will state your name, DOB, and your carry permit number as buyer. It will have the same info from me as seller. You will sign and/or initial that you are legally allowed to own/possess a handgun. The bill of sale will state you are buying the gun in "as is" condition. The bill of sale will state what you paid and the make, model, caliber, and S/N of the gun.
    -I reserve the right to back out of the deal at any time for any reason.

Since the site owner and those who help run the place are having an issue of bumping, send me a PM instead of replying to this thread. The $500obo isn't a firm price, so if you think I am over-priced, send a PM (don't reply to the thread) with your best offer.

Thanks!

4011388439_3201730abc_b.jpg

Last edited:
    Top Bottom