• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lowriderjim

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 10, 2009
    Huntington
    I have both of these fine handguns and carry one in a ankle rig and one in a Nemisis Pocket Holster.

I bought both from INGO members and after visiting the range i find that the lasers are not for me and my uses which is close defense. So the following are for sale:

1. Crimson Trace LG411 which fits the LCR. I have all the paperwork and is currently installed on the weapon. I would like to meet FTF because this whould need to be a trade-out with you existing hand grips. Priced to sell at $150 no shipping no tax.

2. Crimston Trace LC431which fits the LCP. I have all the paperwork and a box for this unit. This laser slips over the existing trigger guard and is secured by two small screws. Hex keys are provided. Priced to sell at $150 no shipping no tax. I have a Nemisis Pocket for the the LCR with laser for $15 is interested.

I prefer FTF on these units for the exchange and to help install if necessary. Locate near I69 and would share driving if that would help.

Last edited:

Cantbephaded04

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 3, 2009
    I believe your edit means that the laser for the LCP is sold. If i am mistaken and you do still have it for sale PM me and ill take it.

Top Bottom