• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

bRAD

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 12, 2009
    WTS/WTT: 10x40-50 Osprey Tactical Scope

I have an Osprey 10x40-50 tactical scope with range finder reticle. The scope features a 30 mm tube, illuminated reticle, flip up lens caps. The scope was mounted on one of my varmint guns and i decided to go with another style of scope thats a bit smaller. The scope is in like new condition and comes in the original box. Located just south of Fort Wayne. Price is $150 cash FTF or a few dollars more if i am shipping it. Also open to some trades, let me know what you have.

Last edited:

Wabatuckian

Smith-Sights.com
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 9, 2008
    Wabash
    Are you considering trades at this time?

How far down does the parallax adjust? This would be replacing a 4x on my target .22, and the parallax on that one can go all the way down to 5yds, though I'd be happy with 20yds as a minimum parallax adjustment.

Thanks,

Josh <><

bRAD

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 12, 2009
    I don't have a good answer for your question. This scope has a side parallax adjustment and its not numbered in yards. I would assume that it would adjust down close to 20 yards however i don't know that for sure. The shortest shot i have ever used it for was about 50 yards and it looked excellent at that range.

Are you considering trades at this time?

How far down does the parallax adjust? This would be replacing a 4x on my target .22, and the parallax on that one can go all the way down to 5yds, though I'd be happy with 20yds as a minimum parallax adjustment.

Thanks,

Josh <><

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom