• ...and so much more!
  • Goodcat

From a place you cannot see…
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    152   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    New Pal
    I’m working on new branding and a full stock website, nothing ready just yet for announcement, and starting a small retail shop out of an office open Wednesday and Sundays from 4pm-8pm in Fishers near 131st x SR37. I’ve good great help right now, but just not enough for what I need. I’m looking to hire someone as a 1099 contractor 8-12 hours a week starting off. I may have more work available if your schedule is flexible. This is NOT a full time job, ideally looking for someone who is bored and wants to play with some cool high end toys, talk to to gun guys and get a discount. It’s only about 8-12 hours a week starting off as I get things up and going, running a make-shift retail store out an office, handling shipping, etc.

Pay is $15/hr.

I want to be clear this is NOT a full time job and you should not assume it will turn into one quickly. This is a side business for me and you grow as we grow. I understand this leaves a smaller candidate pool, but I want to be concise and not get anyone’s hopes up.

Looking for trustworthy, coachable candidates who like to stay busy. The kind of person who would clean glass or post on our Facebook if they had nothing to do. Ideally, looking for someone versed in higher end brands like KAC, Spikes, Surefire, Zav, Geissele, Troy, Peltor, Centurion, Badger,
    Cloud, Daniele Defense, etc. However, the most critical components are that you have to love to smile, your people skills and coach-ability. I can teach the rest.

To avoid any bad not hired vibes with fellow INGO’rs, my wife (who does Human Resources) will be handling all first interviews via zoom without telling me who, and only passing me any potential candidates.

If you or anyone you know is interested, hit me up!

Last edited:

USA#1

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 13, 2013
    In the forest
    I believe this should have been posted in the help wanted section in the break room. I'm sure mods will be along shortly to move it.

Top Bottom