Please reply by conversation.

Michiana

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 3, 2008
    Granger
    I would like to find a good quality leather strap/sling for my 03-A3. I think 1 1/4" is the max width I can take. I looked at the 1500 show and did not find anything so am posting this want to buy ad. Note the one I have on it now looks cheap and distracts from the beauty of the firearm. If anyone has a web site of companies that sell slings it would be appreciated as well.

BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    Michiana Man,

I just took a 1 1/4" leather military type sling off my M-1 Garand. I replaced it with a cotton web sling, because it is more authentic to my Korean war era Garand. I never used the leather sling, but it stayed on the rifle, in the safe for many years. I think it looks nice. I'd like twenty bucks for it plus postage. Did you sell your Bomar rib? Would you be interested in buying some flight suits, size 46? I have some new and well used.

Michiana

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 3, 2008
    Granger
    Got a deal

Thanks Mike. Guess I can close this thread.

Michiana Man,

I just took a 1 1/4" leather military type sling off my M-1 Garand. I replaced it with a cotton web sling, because it is more authentic to my Korean war era Garand. I never used the leather sling, but it stayed on the rifle, in the safe for many years. I think it looks nice. I'd like twenty bucks for it plus postage. Did you sell your Bomar rib? Would you be interested in buying some flight suits, size 46? I have some new and well used.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom