• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Prometheus

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    WTB AR-15 Lower. I'm in NW Indiana but will be in Freedom for the appleseed shoot this weekend.

Stripped or complete (one of each is fine too). Prefer DPMS or Bushmaster.

Thanks!

Lars

Rifleman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    Cedar Creek, TX
    Not exactly NW Indiana, but I know Target Sports in Sheridan has at least 1 stripped, and 1 complete lower in their cabinet.

or did on Tuesday anyway.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    WTB AR-15 Lower. I'm in NW Indiana but will be in Freedom for the appleseed shoot this weekend.

Stripped or complete (one of each is fine too). Prefer DPMS or Bushmaster.

Thanks!

Go visit Chuck Ivy at C.N.I. Inc in Crown Point (he's got a tiny little shop located on the town square) and ask him to order one for you. I just picked up 2 Bushy lowers (I wanted Olympic Arms units but nobody had them in stock). From the day he ordered them for to the day I got them it was a total of 4 days. He has a computer on his front counter and will check his suppliers to see who has what in stock. Its a really small shop and he doesn't keep them in stock, but then again, I don't know of any big shops that keep them in stock in N.W. Indiana either.

I asked Blythe's to do it for me because they've ordered in several complete guns for me in the past, but they didn't want to mess with just the lowers.

I got 2 complete lowers with the traditional buttstocks, I think the price was about $290 each. I could have gotten stripped lowers at a much lower price, but opted for the complete units.

Tell him that "Bob the Detonics guy" sent you. I'm in his shop a couple times a week.

USPc40

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 12, 2008
    Madison County
    Try ZX Guns in Goshen. I bought 2 stripped lowers from them (DPMS) for $99. ea. They also have complete lowers, can't recall the price though.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom