• Total voters
    • Poll closed .

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    I'd have to say no. I don't drink with people that I can't trust any further than I can throw them. The only way I would even consider it if I would be allowed to carry while there, give me something better than beer, and he actually listen to what I have to say instead of just try to give me continous lines of BS to answer my questions.

Jack Ryan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    Someone needs to explain what a "richard" head he is to him.

Might as well be me as any one.

Jack Ryan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    I would. I would like to look him in the eye and ask him to explain his domestic policies. Maybe I would get some straight answers instead of political spin.

Politicions love that. Nothing better they would rather do than blather on about all their opinions, knowledge, leadership ability, why they know better than you do about every thing on earth....

I can watch him do that on television where I decide when to shut up. If he started all that I'd be done. I don't need a beer bad enough to listen to that.

Now if he wants to listen, I'll be happy to point out all his mistakes to him and he can drink both beers.

concrete dog

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 19, 2008
    Goshen
    well i guess it would just depend on if it was televised that way we could talk about some of the obamatard things he has done and is tring to do.since im not some crooked politician those stupid and empty answers arent going to get it with me.just want to hear him tell the truth for once..heck i would settle for him to say that he really does hate the USA.i would let it go at that

mudwater

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 22, 2009
    Wells County
    Of course

No matter what you think of him and his views, he is still President. If we all just stay in our little groups agreeing with each other we will be stereo typed. Also chance to show we like beer almost as much as firearms.:D

wtfd661

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 27, 2008
    North East Indiana
    No, as much as I like a good, cold beer I'm a tad bit picky on who I drink it with. I think just setting with him would make me sick to my stomach and waste a perfectly good beer.

Now W. on the other hand, hell yes. :rockwoot:

jennybird

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    Martinsville, IN
    Someone needs to explain what a "richard" head he is to him.

Might as well be me as any one.

hehehe... you said "richard"... hehehe
    hyper.gif

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    I am not really much of a beer drinker...

However, I bet there is some really good top shelf scotch and bourbon around that place...
    And if they are buying who am I to down a free drink...

Disposable Heart

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.6%
    246   1   1
    Apr 18, 2008
    Greenfield, IN
    Would I have a beer with Obama, no. A beer with the President? Yes. I would be very interested to sit down and ask him a few questions. No politics, just person to person. I have had beers with folks more liberal and more conservative than I. I absolutely hate politics, specifically, how folks believe they have any rhetorical (philosophical, or argumentative) skills. They figure that yelling over the other person or not listening to the other person is the way to "argue". Its not calling the other side out on their views (I have taken classes on this), its about presenting your viewpoints to another side and LISTENING to theirs. I would present my points and kindly listen to his points without interrupting. Doesnt mean I would agree with him, but it also doesnt mean I would try to show how "stupid" he was either... I would like to ask Obama about his time during college...

I would probably play basketball against him too if offered the opportunity, but I have no skills.... :D

Top Bottom