• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tyler34

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    bloomington
    :laugh: yep, i love my coffee too. taters over some hot coals are always good eatin. the rabbit stew was awesome thanks to DHolder. but also the baked beans from tyler were to die for, and i think my wife did die alittle in the tent with me that night when they started to work their magic :laugh:

that was my mothers day gift to her:D

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    He did after I ring tapped him on the top of the head once. I hate scrapers.

:laugh::laugh::laugh: keep your pimp hand strong brother :laugh::laugh::laugh:

What did the big raccoon say to the little one? "Your fur tastes like burning peppers" :ar15:

:laugh: hopefully those 2 coons didnt try to bump uglies with any other coons later that night or else someones junk would have been on fire
    :flasher::flamethrower:

Arieas

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 11, 2009
    Indianapois
    I would definitely be interested if you do another basic survival class, its one thing to read about it in a book, but to have actual first hand experience would be fantastic.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    may do another one day basic woodland survival class by itself with no camping this summer if time allows. It will allow for it to be more structured and informative. all ages will be welcome (children must be accompanied by an adult). This last class there was a few topics that we ended up not having time for, so we will cover them this time around.

but the advanced class that a lot of the guys wanna attend will be over a whole weekend in the woods. we are gonna go all out on this one.

Lex Concord

Not so well-known member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Morgan County
    Count me in for the advanced course.

For those who remember me talking about "spirit hides" and other cool fur creations, here is a link.

Old Goat Trading Post

Edit: site is having hosting issues...try back later to see the whole thing

Last edited:

Woodsman

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 19, 2009
    New albany
    but the advanced class that a lot of the guys wanna attend will be over a whole weekend in the woods. we are gonna go all out on this one.

Man, that sounds like so much fun. My schedule is so screwed up right I'm passing myself coming and going otherwise I would ask for a spot in this (if you'd have me), but I just can't make it right now.

Are you giving junior Ranger merit badges? (no disrespect meant).

Tactical Dave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plainfield
    Man, that sounds like so much fun. My schedule is so screwed up right I'm passing myself coming and going otherwise I would ask for a spot in this (if you'd have me), but I just can't make it right now.

Are you giving junior Ranger merit badges? (no disrespect meant).

I doubt it but I bet DHolder would give (make) you a butt buddy :D

anewrnn

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Crown Point
    Coon hunt

I was sure I was going to be fighting off some raccoons Friday night. I looked up in the middle off the night and my tent door was about 2 feet open. SOB's probably came in and said their aint s*** in here fellas lets get the hell out!!

Tactical Dave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plainfield
    I was sure I was going to be fighting off some raccoons Friday night. I looked up in the middle off the night and my tent door was about 2 feet open. SOB's probably came in and said their aint s*** in here fellas lets get the hell out!!

I about went Rambo on one of them but was affraid it would run off with my K-Bar........

Top Bottom