• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Apokalypsi

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Speedway
    My mother-in-law and sister-in-law are wanting to learn to shoot. My father-in-law is overseas so they want to know how to use the pistols he has stashed around the house should they ever need to. They've been a few times with my FIL and I and enjoyed it. They're looking for some place that offers women's only classes for pistol and/or defensive pistol in the Hendricks County area. I vaguely remember someone saying Brownsburg PD offered a class, but I can't find it anywhere. Any help from you ladies would be greatly appreciated.

Blackdog765

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 16, 2012
    Ken Campbell in Boone County offers a 2 day Defensive Pistol class for ladies only that is excellent. They sell out quickly, so I would sign up now if you wanted a chance to get into a 2013 class.

Apokalypsi

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Speedway
    Ken Campbell in Boone County offers a 2 day Defensive Pistol class for ladies only that is excellent. They sell out quickly, so I would sign up now if you wanted a chance to get into a 2013 class.
    That'd be great since he's a gunsite instructor, but neither of them have their LTCH unfortunately.

Signal23

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 27, 2012
    Greenwood
    Johnson County FOP is putting a all ladies class together, not sure of the date but it won't be to long (shooting for spring) PM me and I will let you know shortly

lobowind

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 14, 2012
    West of Indy
    That'd be great since he's a gunsite instructor, but neither of them have their LTCH unfortunately.

An LTCH isn't required. If a participant doesn't have one, you just have a copy of your criminal history report submitted. If you have an LTCH, then a report isn't required.

The class is excellent.

Finding the ammo for it? ......:(

Top Bottom